Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 5

Post by Gaybutton »

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Gaybutton wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:30 am Who is the whistleblower? Anyone care to make any guesses?
Mike Pence
Captain Kirk

Post by Captain Kirk »

I'm hearing Hillary might run again. You think it's likely? Farcical if it is. Would just show how desperate she is get the title.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Captain Kirk wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:46 pm I'm hearing Hillary might run again. You think it's likely? Farcical if it is. Would just show how desperate she is get the title.
I strongly doubt this however, she did believe she was entitled.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Captain Kirk wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:46 pm I'm hearing Hillary might run again. You think it's likely? Farcical if it is. Would just show how desperate she is get the title.
Who are you hearing that BS from? Must be Bloviator Trump!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I have seen nothing to indicate Hillary Clinton would run again. I think that's out of the question. My question would be, suppose Trump is impeached, convicted, and thrown out of office. Pence becomes president. In that circumstance, who would the Republicans nominate to run for president? It would have to be someone who could really beat the Democrat nominee in the election. I have no idea who that could be. I don't know of any Republicans I'd vote for.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

If they were smart it would be Nicky Haley, but how smart can they be? I think Pence is finished if Trump loses. He has sold his soul, if he had one?
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

And what little birdie tweeted this to you?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Now it's starting to look like Mike Pence might be fully implicated in this. What a scenario that could be. Trump is impeached, convicted, and removed from office. Mike Pence also ends up leaving office either by impeachment or resignation.

If that happens, you know who is next in line for the presidency? The Speaker of the House. That is Nancy Pelosi. I would love that.

You just can't make this stuff up. I've said it before and I'll say it again - How would you like to be a history teacher 50 or 100 years from now, trying to explain the Trump presidency to your class? It would be easier trying to explain Hitler to a 4 year old.