Consequences of Trump's Win - 5

firecat69

Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 5

Post by firecat69 »

Trump has been a piece of crap his whole life. Unfortunately there are millions of people taken in by his lies including long time members of this board.

Even more unfortunately a large % of those same people still stupidly support the fool. How anyone with functioning brain can support him and the minions of thieves around him is hard to understand .

It is not enough to vote him out of office , but rather put him and his crooked family and as many of close supporters in a jail cell once this is over!!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

firecat69 wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:13 pm put him and his crooked family and as many of close supporters in a jail cell once this is over!!
I would also like to see them forced to live with the migrants trying to survive on the border. Let's see how they like it.
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Facts First, not Foxnews, Breitbart Fake News!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/22/politics ... index.html
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

A picture is worth a thousand words:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/single-gestu ... 48470.html
gera

Post by gera »

I was listening to an interview of a leading Korean infectionist and he attributed a relative success of virus containment in South Korea and Taiwan in comparison to the situation in Europe and United States to the fact that people in Asia wear the facial masks. Trump considered to introduce such a requirement but was not able to do so due to insufficient availability of masks and protective gear in general. His task force predicts now that up to 200000 thousands die in America as a result of epidemic. Compare this number with relatively small life losses in South Korea. For me , this is the most striking example of total inadequacy of Trump leadership. Masks are not difficult to produce but their sufficient supply would literally save hundreds of thousands of lives.
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Can Foxnews save Trump's reelection chances?

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4907 ... oronavirus
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Up2u wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:40 am
Can Foxnews save Trump's reelection chances?
A question I've been asking myself is: Can Fox news save themselves if Trump loses the election?

Hopefully not.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"