Consequences of Trump's Win - 5

Gaybutton

Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 5

Post by Gaybutton »

I hope all of you listen to every word of Obama's speech.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

If you were asked to say something nice about Trump, what would you say? Try as I might, I can't think of a thing.

Here is the most outrageous statement I have ever heard from Trump, or any other elected official. The second video is reaction to it. He can't even get Republicans to stand with him on this one.

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Now it is obvious that when everything becomes official, Joe Biden will become President of the United States on January 20, 2021.

At the time of this post, that date is 2 months and 12 days away, giving Trump plenty of time to do much more damage than he already has done.

Here is what I expect from Trump:

1. Trump will continue to try to get the election results thrown out.
2. I do not expect Trump to concede the election or make a concession speech.
3. There will be no peaceful transition.
4. Trump will be of no help whatsoever to Biden's transition team. Fortunately Biden is fully experienced and he and his team needs no help from Trump.
5. Outgoing presidents traditionally invite the president elect to the White House. Trump won't do that. If he does, I would love to see Biden snub the invitation.
6. Outgoing presidents traditionally ride to the inauguration with the president elect. No only do I not expect Trump to do that, but I don't expect him to even attend the inauguration.
7. I don't know if it can be upheld, but I expect Trump to try to pardon himself and his family. I do not expect him to pardon his friends, such as Paul Manafort.
8. I expect Trump to do everything he can to sabotage Biden's transition, national economic recovery, dealing with the Covid-19 crisis, and whatever else he can think of.
9. I expect Trump to make at least one, probably several, more speeches and tweets mocking Biden, mocking Harris, mocking the election, and complaining how the election was stolen from him, along with more baseless, lying bullshit.
10. I expect Trump to say "Don't worry. I'll be back in 2024." I hope the only place Trump will be going in 2024 if back to his jail cell.

But during these 2 months and 12 days, does anyone expect Tump to do anything good for the country? If you do, dream on. If Trump tries to order anything destructive, I hope whoever is supposed to carry out his orders just ignores whatever Trump tries to do. I hope from this moment on, Trump's power is over - forever . . .