Legende Restaurant recently opened

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
2lz2p

Legende Restaurant recently opened

Post by 2lz2p »

I read an article in Pattaya Mail about this new restaurant on Thappraya Road - unnumbered Soi intersection (Soi is where the French Garden is located - see photos) - https://www.pattayamail.com/diningout/ ... orn-281807 - Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/legenderesto

Nice decor, good food, and good service. I met my friends (English couple) there at 6:30pm to give it a try last Wednesday. Almost empty when we arrived, but by the time we left, it was full. I had the soup and lamb chops with couscous. My friends each had an appetizer & main with one having dessert while the other two of us had coffee. All were very well presented. The house wine was good and was as I recall 165 baht per glass.

There is only street parking on Thappraya - on the side Soi, it is a bit further down - my friends found a parking space on Thappraya close, but when I arrived, the near spaces on Thappraya were occupied including a bus which took up a few spaces :x and spaces in front of it were at a 7-11 - occupied at the time I arrived (cars and a couple of food carts), but did find a space just past the food carts.

Even so, not too far to walk, but since I have difficulty doing so now a days, a bit inconvenient. Which brings me to the entrance - not very easy if in anyway walking impaired (includes me and the lady half of the English couple) - the entrance is from the side Soi rather than Thappraya Road - although only a couple of small steps, the Soi has a downward incline at that point, thus making the entrance a bit difficult for us - but not enough that we will not go back - what's a little inconvenience to get good food :D .

Gaybutton

Re: Legende Restaurant recently opened

Post by Gaybutton »

I'm glad you posted this. I read about it in the Pattaya Mail too and have been planning to give it a try, but haven't been there yet. Their menu is on their Facebook page. The prices seem reasonable.
Up2u

Re: Legende Restaurant recently opened

Post by Up2u »

Four of us dined there last night. Two thumbs up as we all enjoyed our meals. The decor might seem pretentious to some (a little like Maggs) but the service is friendly and the food well presented. We'll be back. There breakfast menu looks inviting too.