Mr. Moo

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Gaybutton

Mr. Moo

Post by Gaybutton »

Some of you may remember my post about Mr. Moo from the Gay Thailand board. If not, the link is:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic ... __p__33694

I went over there today only to find them closed and the shop cleaned out. I thought no more Mr. Moo. However, on my way home I saw that they didn't close, but are relocating. Now they are on "The Dark Side." They are just east of Sukhumvit on Soi Khao Tolo. They're still moving in and haven't opened yet. I'll post again for those of you who are interested after I spot them open.
2lz2p

Re: Mr. Moo

Post by 2lz2p »

The following announcement is in the Pattaya City Expats Club Newsletter:
MR. MOO IS CHANGING THEIR NAME AND LOCATION IN DECEMBER, BUT YOU WILL STILL GET THE MEMBER DISCOUNT – Mr. Moo offers a wide range of food products and provides a 10% discount for Pattaya City Expat Club members from his present location across from Big C South on the soi that also houses AA Insurance. During December, there will be changes in name and location. Mr. Moo is combining with Tropical Foods and they will open at a new location, with a new name, and more food products on offer such as bacon, sausages, cheeses, ready meals, fresh sandwiches, deli products, cooked & fresh meats, breads, cakes, pastries, imported beers & wines, branded goods and much, much more. But, the 10% discount for members will not change, you can still get it at Cheap Charlie’s (new name) on Soi Khao Talo (new location). Their advertisement says the only thing “cheap” about them is their prices. To find the new location, traveling south on Sukhumvit Road, turn left onto soi Khao Talo (the traffic light before the intersection where Lotus Tesco is located). Cheap Chalie’s will be on your right hand side a short distance from the intersection with Sukhumvit Road.
Their website is at http://www.mrmoopattaya.net which shows a map of their new location.
Gaybutton

Re: Mr. Moo

Post by Gaybutton »

Oddly enough, when I saw the Big-C location appeared closed, their telephone number was still there. I called it, but nobody answered. Now, nearly 24 hours later, my call was returned. It was the Mr. Moo owner, confirming that they have indeed moved to their new location, have more and better products at less expensive prices since it is a much larger store, and they are open. I mentioned that as I passed yesterday they didn't appear to be open. "That is because we close on Sundays," he said. "But we're open."