Improvements at Cherry's

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Gaybutton

Improvements at Cherry's

Post by Gaybutton »

Last night some friends and I ate at Cherry's and we were very pleasantly surprised by many improvements to their buffet. The most noticeable was they now have a full carvery that includes roast beef, lamb, and pork, all high quality. They also now have grilled salmon, grilled chicken, and Osso Buco. Fresh oysters are now on the salad bar. The dessert bar has also improved and they now have an ice cream freezer with several different flavors available. There were several new vegetable items on the buffet.

The grilled items are cooked in smaller quantities and quickly replenished. That means whatever you want is properly cooked and hot rather than they way it was done before when those kinds of items just sat there until they were overdone and cold. They've become much better at quickly replenishing items. Before you often had quite a wait if there was an item you wanted, but now everything was replenished almost immediately.

They have closed the back section of the restaurant that faced Third Road. I don't know whether it's permanently closed off or closed for renovations.

Cherry's has always been an excellent bargain and now it's even better. We all were really impressed by the improvements. If you've never tried Cherry's, I highly recommend making the effort to get there. It's a full, good quality restaurant with different specials available every night. If you love seafood, you ought to try their seafood special on Mondays.

They used to do their buffet only on Wednesdays. Now they do it both on Wednesdays and Saturdays. It's a hell of a bargain at 325 baht per person plus drinks. Tea or coffee is included in the price.

Cherry's is located on Third Road, about halfway between South Road (Pattaya Tai) and Central Road (Pattaya Klang), directly across from the X-cyte disco.

Judging from the numbers of people there last night, you probably ought to make a reservation. The number is 086 314 5819. If you don't have your own transportation you will need to either hire a baht bus or take a motorcycle taxi to get there. If you or the driver doesn't know where it is, just have the driver call and get directions.
Undaunted

Re: Improvements at Cherry's

Post by Undaunted »

This evening five of us went to the buffet. When I made the reservation they said they start serving at 6 PM so we went early they were fully set up and we all agreed it was very good. I noticed a sign on the table saying starting July 15 an international buffet will be available every evening for 325 Bht.
let me tell u

YOU CANT BEAT THIS SPECIAL OFFER?

Post by let me tell u »

http://www.view-talay-pattaya.com/tag/e ... t-pattaya/

I don’t think you can get better value than eating at Cherries Restaurant Buffet for 325 baht, I was there last night with several fun friends, you can eat like a Queen Smoke Salmon, Ribs to die for, finger licking Yummy and Wow all the Roasts you love Including Roast Lamb and Mint sauce.

The Soup is not up to much, but if you like the Thai Favorites, you can find them there also, including Tom Yum and Curry chicken.

Wow the total refurbishment of the Classy restaurants is amazing and the other 60 or so customers must have all agreed, it’s the best value in the town, with some of the best homemade sweets and fruits, you could wish for.

Try it you won’t be disappointed. Starting 15th July, you can go every night and eat and much as little you can, it’s amazing how they do it for the Money. many Wines to choose from and all the Beers and Spirits you will enjoy also.

If you use to go before give it another try, the compleat revamp is fabulous, not only of the food but the Restaurant as well. Your love this one.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant ... vince.html
Pattayamale

Re: YOU CANT BEAT THIS SPECIAL OFFER?

Post by Pattayamale »

True
Pattayamale
Living happily
mahjongguy

Post by mahjongguy »

Hmm. A broken link, a restaurant fluffing, and another broken link.

I wonder what process is used to create this melange? Is there a word processor plug-in that takes sensible paragraphs and whips them into oblivion? By what method does it choose to apply upper-case? Is there a secret decoder ring that makes sense of it all?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

mahjongguy wrote:Hmm. A broken link, a restaurant fluffing, and another broken link.

I wonder what process is used to create this melange? Is there a word processor plug-in that takes sensible paragraphs and whips them into oblivion? By what method does it choose to apply upper-case? Is there a secret decoder ring that makes sense of it all?

Not quite sure what bearing this has on the attributes of Cherry restaurant :?:
Jomtienbob

Re: Improvements at Cherry's

Post by Jomtienbob »

Last week I called Cherry's on a Tuesday night to reserve for the buffet, and was told that they no longer did so every night.

I am not sure if it is now only on Wed night as in the past, or also on Saturday night.

My advice is to call before setting your dinner plans in stone.