New York Pizza House

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
lvdkeyes

Re: NEW YORK PIZZA HOUSE

Post by lvdkeyes »

It boggles my mind that inane comments still spew forth.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote: is there pizza in Pattaya you do like?
I am aware that no place in Pattaya can rival a N.Y.C. pizza, having said that I enjoy the pizza at Pan Pan (Jomtien) I do not compare it to a real N.Y.C. pizza, but fares well on its own it own merits.
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

The 30 Baht delivery charge is quite reasonable, especially from their location to Jomtien area
I ordered a pizza last evening from NY Pizza - their delivery charge has gone up to 50 Baht -- still reasonable IMO.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

All kinds of good things are coming to "The Dark Side." Just a couple blocks from the new shopping mall, on Soi Khao Noi, heading toward Sukhumvit from the mall, A New York Pizza House recently opened.

I stopped in to try it and to make sure it's the same outfit as the New York Pizza House on Third Road. It is the same outfit. I couldn't resist. Their pizza was my dinner this evening. Half of it is now in my freezer, ready to be reheated at some point. I couldn't come close to finishing it, and it was their small size.

Luckily for me, it's even closer to where I live than the new shopping mall is. So, any of you who live on "The Dark Side," if you're a New York Pizza House fan, now we have one. They do deliver, although it is perfectly adequate as a restaurant if you prefer to eat there.

For me, the only negatives were I thought there should have been a bit more pizza sauce and I thought the cheese was rather bland. However, they do include a spice pack if you prefer spicing it up a bit.

Next time I'm going to try their Italian Sausage Parm Sub. That sounds REAL good to me.

Their web site now includes the Soi Khao Noi location. See: http://www.nypizzahouse.com

"The Dark Side" has rapidly been brightening lately . . .
Undaunted

Re: New York Pizza House

Post by Undaunted »

I know like with most anything people have favorites. I have had pizza from the one on 3rd road but as a lover of true New York style thin crust pizza now I love "Bronx Pizza" closest thing to the real thing ever, it is located at a now enlarged location on Soi Diana almost at 2nd road. 8 slice pizza choice of topping 420bht...and this is a Big pizza....Too bad they don't deliver open 3pm to 3am closed Tuesdays.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"