Deli-zza reopens - now called "Pastrami on Rye"

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
2lz2p

Re: Deli-zza reopens - now called "Pastrami on Rye"

Post by 2lz2p »

The Ham Steak breakfast was still on the menu yesterday -- but, when I was asking about it, the young owner (presume he is anyway) mentioned that some customers found the steak too dry and that I might try the ham biscuit sandwich as they have had many positive comments on it.

So still on the menu with a verbal warning it might not be to your taste -- of course if it is one of the waitresses taking the order, I doubt you will get any such warning.

I do have to say, I find the fellow running the place to be very personable and wanting to please their customers - if you don't like something or have a problem, I think they want to know about it -- as my Mother often said (she owned and operated a restaurant for many years), I would rather a customer complain to me then just go off and not come back.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

I had their corned beef hash for breakfast this morning - delicious! It's not on the menu, but they do have it if you ask for it.
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

On a recent visit the guy in the next table said that he would be happy only eating here everyday. On the other table the owner said that's three days in a row for you.

I guess not everyone wants the pickle that comes with the sandwiches. The cute thin long haired Thai waitress asked if I wanted a "peee-skull". I had to asked what's a peee-skull? Now I know to ask for the peee-skull, high tone on the 'peee'.

Great food.