Eatigo.com use for meal discounts up to 50%

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
travelerjim

Eatigo.com use for meal discounts up to 50%

Post by travelerjim »

I searched for this... But did not find any mention of it on the board.

We use Eatigo.com when are going to eat out in Pattaya.
Meal discounts of 10 - 50 % from many good restaurant and hotels in Pattaya and Bangkok. Singapore and Hong Kong... Mumbai and Kuala Lumpur... Plus other locations.

No prepay... No credit card... Just log in to the website... Look at the times and discounts available each day.
Make the reservation online... Show up at the reserved time.

I love getting the 50% meal discounts!

Try it out... Hope you enjoy the savings as much as I.

https://www.eatigo.com/

Tj
Undaunted

Re: Eatigo.com use for meal discounts up to 50%

Post by Undaunted »

Eatigo has vast offerings in Bangkok however, in Pattaya it is limited and seldom if ever are new restaurants added.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

In Bangkok, I've noticed the venues are mostly upscale hotels.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Most, but not all. And 50% off at an upscale hotel is quite a reduction! The only offerings I'd totally avoid are dinner buffets after around 8:30pm. I once went with two friends to the diner buffet at the Plaza Athenee's Raintree Cafe. We had drinks in the lobby and then entered the coffee shop exactly at 8:30. Only three other tables were occupied. Virtually all the food on offer had been in the tureens for seemingly hours. It looked dry - and was dry. Sauces had a thickish film on top. Meats at the carving station were both dry and all but tasteless. How can lamb not taste of lamb? It was a complete waste of money. Letters to the manager went unanswered!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote:Letters to the manager went unanswered!
Why am I not surprised?

I learned a long time ago, upscale hotel or not, if it's a buffet, you want to get there as close to the starting time as possible. That's when everything is at its best. If they're not getting many customers, they're not going to freshen up the food containers. I've been to buffets, even upscale buffets, where if a food container runs out of food, but it's getting near finishing time, they don't even bother to replenish. No thanks.