Pattaya's Best Burger

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Up2u

Re: Pattaya's Best Burger

Post by Up2u »

I had the double Stockholm burger at Prime at the end of last year. Good but way over-hyped. Places like Arno's, Jim's and Steak and Co are superior IMHO. I am not cost conscious when it comes to good burgers but PrimeBurgers I had to add cheese, fries and a soda and then the VAT so it's not a great deal for bargain hunters (unlike Arno's). I might add the new Legende restaurant on Tappraya Rd serves an excellent burger with coleslaw and fries at a reasonable price.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

So arrived in Pattaya this morning and headed to Terminal 21 to see what all the hype was about at Arnos. Ordered the Double Medium Rare with Bacon,cheese lettuce and Tomato. I must have had a Burger that good sometime in my life but at 74 years old and memory failing (hehe), I just can't think of one unless it was something I cooked outdoors myself many years ago.

Will make another stop Sunday. Anything else equally fabulous besides the Burger.

Thanks for all the positive reviews that drove me to them on my first day in Pattaya!
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

firecat69 wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:50 pm Ordered the Double Medium Rare with Bacon,cheese lettuce and Tomato.
I see you had the double that is 400 grams...I had it once frankly for me too much to eat.....they offer a burger called the carnivore which is 300 grams....just right for me.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

I agree it is too big. I had to leave a little bit I could not finish. Next time will check out Carivore!
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Getting to Arno's might be difficult for visitors especially those in Jomtien, BT, Sunee areas. They might try a new restaurant called Legende (European cuisine) on Tappraya Rd on the way to Jomtien from south Pattaya. My burger there was topnotch and I look forward to returning. They have several burger choices and use Australian beef. Reasonably priced. https://www.facebook.com/legenderesto/
ceejay

Post by ceejay »

Arno's sounds really good, but do its burgers compare to the legendary Niddy's Nook?
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

ceejay wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:29 pm Arno's sounds really good, but do its burgers compare to the legendary Niddy's Nook?
It was legendary but certainly not for the food :!:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"