Pattaya's Best Burger

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Undaunted

Pattaya's Best Burger

Post by Undaunted »

A new burger and steak place was recommended to me @ Terminal 21 called Arno's....I was there at lunch and WOW freshly made large burgers on a brioche bun cooked to order. I had a double bacon cheeseburger with curley fries a coke zero and a big piece of New York cheesecake, when the bill came I noticed the burger was missing I told the waitress she said now free for soft opening.......I will be back this is my replacement for any other place in Pattaya.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
windwalker

Re: Pattaya's Best Burger

Post by windwalker »

Was it heart healthy? :o
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

windwalker wrote:Was it heart healthy? :o
Yes, as was the big piece of cheesecake, but I did have a coke zero:!:
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Another recommendation for Arno's, this is not a fast food burger; special sauces, buns, caramelized onions, choice of regular fries, curly fries or small salad. A great addition to the restaurant scene.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

We ate there tonight. Both had double cheeseburgers, fries and a drink. Total bill was 133 THB. Delicious burger, but a double is way too much to eat.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Was @ Arno's again today all I can say is WOW!!!
richsilver

Post by richsilver »

I was disappointed. I think the burgers at Steak & Co. are juicier and tastier. So are the burgers at Livv and at Havana.
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

richsilver wrote:I was disappointed. I think the burgers at Steak & Co. are juicier and tastier. So are the burgers at Livv and at Havana.
The people who ate with you there disagree. I will say If you order a burger "medium" there it is overcooked. I ordered it medium rare and it was medium but still juicy. Next time I will order one rare. The side orders are better at the other two places mentioned but my curly fries were very good last visit at Arno's and bacon and cheese are included. The Arno's tab with a soda is about 260 baht, we are talking Carl's Jr prices for a 200 gram burger. Steak and Co is pushing 500 baht out the door. That said Steak and Co is one of the best burgers in Pattaya.
James the First

Post by James the First »

The best burger I have had in Thailand is when I cook it myself using "Manston" burgers available from Siamsbury on the dark side. Two lovely large thick beef burgers for 85 baht and you choose your sides. They also have great pork burgers. But I am sure it does not beat "free" at any time. Then you can choose your bread and accompaniments from your own larder. I imagine my outlay is 100 baht, but I don't have curly fries and I do have a pickle. ;-)
aussie

Post by aussie »

Arnos scored 5/10. Burger ordered medium and arrived very well done. Good price for a set though, will order medium rare if i go again.

WOW angus burger at Central Marina was cooked to perfection each time over four visits. More expensive than Arnos.