Planet Romeo closing their "Classic" site

Anything and everything about Thailand
Josan

Re: Planet Romeo closing their "Classic" site

Post by Josan »

Gay Romeo has returned - new form - but available on a desk top. They sent me an invite to join using my old name and password.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Josan wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:57 am Gay Romeo has returned - new form - but available on a desk top.
Is it Gay Romeo or Planet Romeo? I Googled Gay Romeo, but all I get is Planet Romeo and the site they've been using ever since shutting down their "Classic" site.

Can you post the URL for what you are talking about?
Jun

Post by Jun »

Josan wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:57 am Gay Romeo has returned - new form - but available on a desk top. They sent me an invite to join using my old name and password.
Very strange.

You would think all members would receive such an e-mail if genuine.
I haven't received it and I checked the spam folder before writing this post.

OK, this is hardly like your bank, but if I received an e-mail asking me to join a new site using an old e-mail and password, I would be very suspicious.
Even when I use a totally different email and password for sites like Planet Romeo and banks.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:35 pm You would think all members would receive such an e-mail if genuine.
I'm glad you posted this. I must be getting old. It never occurred to me, but after reading your post it certainly does seem like some sort of scam attempt.

I hope Josan reports it to Planet Romeo and then deletes it to make sure he won't be a victim of whatever is going on.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

As a public service at the moment all such sites gay or straight should suspend their sites.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"