Pattaya's police chief sends a message to the English speaking community

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Pattaya's police chief sends a message to the English speaking community

Post by Gaybutton »

A message in English from The Pattaya City Police Chief to all local residents

By Adam Judd

Sunday, 29 March 2020

The following is a message sent to us by the Pattaya City Police Chief that he wanted to pass on to the entire Pattaya English speaking community. Here it is unedited:

The COVID 19 crisis has resulted in the loss of jobs, many businesses are forced to shut down, street vendors are not able to make sales, people making living on daily income are not able to make ends meet, but still have to be responsible for debts and interest still mounts, family still have expenses and need to be fed. Almost every aspect of society is effected.

At the time when people are in need in a never ending winding road, everyone walks around being masked and most of police officers are assigned to do virus checks on road blocks 24 hours. This is a risky time for crimes.

Recently, there is rise in crimes of robbery in banks, gold smiths and convenience stores by criminals using violence and war weapons. Most importantly, these crimes are fast approaching Pattaya City and close to the area of my juristic responsibility.

Me…….the superintendent of Pattaya City Police Station, as the chief of police of this city, I cannot allow the people of my city become the victims of such crimes and add on to their suffering in these difficult times.

No matter how risky or tired we are, all police officers of Pattaya City Police Station will sacrifice and devote ourselves to the safety of the people of Pattaya city in protecting their lives and properties including the harmony of the city until the city is back to normality and back to the world class tourism destination it once was again. Pattaya will be prosperous once again, we will make it happen together! Make Pattaya Great Again.

Pol Col Khemmarin Pissamai, March 29, 2020

https://thepattayanews.com/2020/03/29/a ... residents/
Dodger

Re: Pattaya's police chief sends a message to the English speaking community

Post by Dodger »

Gaybutton wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:30 pm The following is a message sent to us by the Pattaya City Police Chief that he wanted to pass on to the entire Pattaya English speaking community.

No matter how risky or tired we are, all police officers of Pattaya City Police Station will sacrifice and devote ourselves to the safety of the people of Pattaya city in protecting their lives and properties including the harmony of the city until the city is back to normality and back to the world class tourism destination it once was again. Pattaya will be prosperous once again, we will make it happen together! Make Pattaya Great Again.
Finally...our Hero has arrived!

He's going to protect us and make everything great again, and bring harmony back to the streets of Pattaya so the police can be prosperous again. I just loved it when he said: "We will make it happen together". Yes darling, our money in your pockets will bond us together just like the old days when Pattaya was a world-class bordello.

Seriously, my take away from all this heroic rhetoric, is that farang should stop walking around with gold necklaces for a while.
Gaybutton

Re: Pattaya's police chief sends a message to the English speaking community

Post by Gaybutton »

Dodger wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:34 pm Yes darling, our money in your pockets will bond us together just like the old days when Pattaya was a world-class bordello.
I hope it does just that . . .