Thailand Prepares for the Worst

Anything and everything about Thailand
gera

Re: Thailand Prepares for the Worst

Post by gera »

bao-bao wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:19 am I tick off three of the "cautionary" boxes: over 65, diabetic and a torso besieged by cancer.
A glimpse of hope for people with diabetes is that "wonder drug" metformin to which various miraculous properties attributed from time to time, is one of drugs currently trialed as a treatment for coronavirus.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Dodger,

Again with stupid photos weeks ago. They were playing PGA Golf Tournaments and getting ready for NCAA BB tournaments weeks ago. The key words are weeks ago. None of that is going on now except possibly in some Moronic Republican Governor states in the USA.

It has been weeks since Italy was completely shut down and weeks since Spain was shut down . Even London has been shut down for over a week. Canada is completely shut down and the list goes on and on.

I fail to see what you are accomplishing by useless photos taken weeks ago. Why don't you post some photos of all the Go Go Bars doing great business in Thailand. Oh that's right they would be photos taken weeks ago and as useless as all the photos you have posted and the out of date comments you have made!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Dodger, up to you. If you would like me to delete those two videos I will. If you want me to leave them in place, I will.

In my opinion they send the wrong message. And since they have nothing to do with Thailand preparing for the worst, which is what this topic is supposed to be about, I would be perfectly justified in removing them, but I will leave it up to you.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Gaybutton wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:57 am Dodger, up to you. If you would like me to delete those two videos I will. If you want me to leave them in place, I will.

In my opinion they send the wrong message. And since they have nothing to do with Thailand preparing for the worst, which is what this topic is supposed to be about, I would be perfectly justified in removing them, but I will leave it up to you.
Deleting the videos would be fine with me.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

firecat69 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:30 am I fail to see what you are accomplishing by useless photos taken weeks ago.
I understand your point-of-view.

It's your opinion that a video showing tens of thousands of people massing together shoulder-to-shoulder in a sports stadium, 2 months after the worst pandemic to hit the planet earth was released on mankind, is irrelevant, because it was shot a few weeks ago. When not stopping sporting events held at public stadiums sooner has been cited as being the number one reason for the disaster in Italy, and Spain isn't far behind.

No country reacted soon enough. The warnings were there, the top medical advisers were pleading, and people were dying. You're emphasizing "just 2 weeks ago" and I'm emphasizing "2 months too late".

As a side note: You really should relax a bit. No need to get all fired up and in the attack mode over a general discussion.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Dodger wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:41 am Deleting the videos would be fine with me.
Ok. Videos zapped . . .

Now maybe we can get back to Thailand preparing for the worst.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I thought I made it clear - get back to Thailand preparing for the worst.

I just deleted 2 posts that either did not read my post above, ignored my post above, or perhaps thought I won't really delete any more off topic posts.

Folks, believe me - I mean what I say. If your post is not about Thailand's preparations, I'm gonna delete it. If you wish to post about something else, please post on the appropriate topic or start a new topic.