Breast Implant Removal ?

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Breast Implant Removal ?

Post by Jun »

I was just having a look on Grindr to see who is still on the scene in Pattaya.

One handsome profile caught my eye.
Then I noticed he had a topless picture, with two horizontal lines drawn with a photo editor to hide something on his chest. Another picture with a shirt partly drawn to one side shows a horizontal scar.

I guess he has breast implants & then had them removed, as the scars are in the right place for that. There are clearly no implants there now.

Is implant removal common ? Or is my diagnosis incorrect ?

I'm pretty sure they insert them from below, as the breasts hang down and hide any scarring.
Although, I'm no expert on the subject, having had just one lady boy in my room & he only qualified due to being a long standing favourite before the unfortunate op. I don't remember any scarring there.
Gaybutton

Re: Breast Implant Removal ?

Post by Gaybutton »

Yesterday I think I spotted the same photo you're talking about. I wondered about it too, but the idea of breast implant removal didn't occur to me. I don't know what it is, but whatever it is, for me it was time to move on to another young gent.
Jun

Re: Breast Implant Removal ?

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:19 amfor me it was time to move on to another young gent
I would have still been interested. He looked quite cute and the piece of scar visible looked far better than a tattoo.