Lawyer Recommendaton

Business, Doctor, Maid service, Handyman, "Where can I find . . .", etc.
RichLB

Lawyer Recommendaton

Post by RichLB »

First off, don't worry - my health is fine, but I'd like to make sure my paper work is in order after I die. I have a US will and a Thai will, but the lawyer who handled it has now retired and is living in Bangkok. I've tried explaining to my boyfriend our financial situation, but my Thai is not sufficient. So, does anyone have a Thai lawyer who is versed in US and Thai inheritance law, speaks both Thai and English, and is kind and gentle. Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated.
2lz2p

Re: Lawyer Recommendaton

Post by 2lz2p »

I used Triple888 Law for drafting my Thai Will and subsequent revision. I have also used them for Thai Notary service and to do the probate for my Thai bf after he passed away.

Kelvin is the Managing Director and his wife Jaeb and other staff provide the legal services with the Thai court.

Kelvin is from Australia and has been involved in probates of foreign Wills drawn up in other countries. He most likely has handled probate for Wills covering USA assets - since in the USA the law governing Wills is dependent on each state's law, he might not be specifically familiar with that of the State where your assets are located.

Contact info
Telephone: 080 102 8978
Email: [email protected]