Phnom Penh ==>Kampot==>Sihanoukville*==>Ko Kong==>Thailand

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
christianpfc

Re: Phnom Penh ==>Kampot==>Sihanoukville*==>Ko Kong==>Thailand

Post by christianpfc »

I have been to Koh Rong Samloen and Rabbit Island in 2021, quite pleasant. Not overrun, but as always with islands, less choice at higher prices than mainland.

The pier used to be in Sihanoukville near Lion Roundabout, easy to reach from town. They moved to the port area, away from town, which I find regrettable.

Koh Kong gets mentioned often, but I have not been other than passing through.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

For years I've contemplated taking a visit to Cambodia and after reading this post I'm glad I never did.

The reviews that you guys have posted is appreciated.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Dodger wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 7:42 am For years I've contemplated taking a visit to Cambodia and after reading this post I'm glad I never did.
Me too. I've never been to Cambodia and I have no plans to go. Other than Angkor Wat I don't know what Cambodia has to offer that I can't easily find right here in Pattaya or Bangkok. And I'm really not interested in Angkor Wat. For me, the only reason I can think of to go to Cambodia would be to be able to say I've been there.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Dodger wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 7:42 amFor years I've contemplated taking a visit to Cambodia and after reading this post I'm glad I never did.
I've been to Cambodia 6 times. Overall, I like it a lot & recommend a visit. I suggest starting with Angkor Wat & Phnom Penh.

Finding a nice boy takes longer than it used to, possibly as so many have moved to Jomtien. Perhaps that's a high season issue.

I'm not sure what you guys are waiting for.
Although, being a mere tourist, at least I don't need to get one of those ridiculous re-entry permits before leaving Thailand.