Boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Boys

Post by Gaybutton »

Dodger wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 3:17 pm But it's not unwise to post details of someone else's passport on the open internet :?: :?: :?:
Jun wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 4:03 pm I've just posted a link to his post.
What are you talking about? The photo is right there on your post. That's a lot more than merely a link.

Here I am, caught in the middle of a legitimate argument and stuck with having to be the one deciding about it one way or the other.. Normally I would delete that kind of photo, but this person posted it himself on Facebook. I would rather have had only a link to the photo posted rather than the photo itself, but since it was already in public view I don't see a problem about letting it stay.

However, in the future please post a link rather than someone's details, especially if the person doesn't know and hasn't approved having his details posted on this board.

Next time, the post and the photo will go bye-bye.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 4:08 pmWhat are you talking about? The photo is right there on your post. That's a lot more than merely a link.
I can assure you it's a link. That's how this board represents Facebook links, when linking direct to a picture.
If you click on it, it takes you to Facebook.

Having done some tests, I see that:
1 If I just post the full Facebook link, it shows the picture on this site, but is still a link. As per original post.
2 If I post the same link within URL brackets, it just has the link. Post now edited to show this. I like this better for such content.

Here is an example of a link posted in two different ways, without and with the url brackets :
#2 https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=12 ... 6090240511
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Jun wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 5:04 pm
Here is an example of a link posted in two different ways, without and with the url brackets :
#2 https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=12 ... 6090240511
Nothing wrong with that link... :lol:
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 5:04 pm I like this better for such content.
So do I. That's much better.
KeithAmbrose

Post by KeithAmbrose »

More please!
Jun

Post by Jun »

I got a polite reply to the message I sent that suggesting hiding passport numbers and date of birth.
Some time after that, the post with the passport photo was deleted off FB.
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

That was nice of you to warn him. I was shocked he posted it. Hopefully no hackers tried to use the info.I asked him why he had his hair looking like that on the passport. He said they told him to part it like that. You’d be amazed at how different he looks in his Thai identity card. Very straight boy looking.

I’m guessing that might be Suk from BN bar above. It looks a bit like him. But they look so different in different photos.
Jun

Post by Jun »

If my advice played any part in him deleting the passport photo, it would be one of the very rare occasions where I've had an influence.

The guy above is Suk from BN bar. He and BN bar post nice videos of him in the bar. Considering cuteness, skimpy clothing and dancing, they are very nice. However, the lighting and/or camera quality could do with improvement.
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

You’d be surprised how much you can influence some of them.

I’m not very observant, as it says Suk right on the photo. I was browsing fb today and recognized a guy I spent some time with. Very sexy Cambodian fem boy. When I scrolled down I saw how ordinary he looked before he transitioned to a femboy. They must realize that there are many fem boy fans out there and they can drum up more business by standing out more. It certainly works for me.

What puzzles me is he has over 1,000 followers. I don’t know what percentage are falang but it must be fairly high. I would think he’d rarely be available or even taken by someone but that isn’t the case. I saw him frequently looking for customers at a couple bars in jomtien complex.Same with most good looking guys on the apps with many followers. Many are readily available.

Good for us I suppose.
Jun

Post by Jun »

1 When I'm looking for boys, being cute is not the only criteria. I also want them to take good care of the customer. I'd rather have one at 8/10 on the cuteness scale, as long as he will look after his customer properly. There is guesswork involved with some of this & I can't be sure to always make the right decision. It does result in some cute lads being left in their bars.

2 Any boy in Pattaya is far more likely to get repeat offs if he treats his customer really well.

3 The other point is that I do most of my dating on the apps. I get better results that way, possibly as I expect good answers to some questions first. Some of the lads from the bars don't seem to be on the apps very often. Although, I did see Suk abandon the bar and rush off one evening. Which may have been an online date.

I haven't offed either of the two lads most recently discussed here, so can't comment on #2 in this case.

One took about 3 weeks to reply to my message, but of course he may have had a good customer in town. By the time he did reply, showing some interest, I had other lads on the scene.