Rhodochrosite is off to SRI LANKA.

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
rhodochrosite

Re: Rhodochrosite is off to SRI LANKA.

Post by rhodochrosite »

Joking Apart!!!!!!!....I've decided to split my holiday into a three country trip........Now staying at the HILTON Colombo and heading for BANGKOK......Its FUN to BE IMpulSive...0100001110100000....Best Wishes rhoDOchROSite.I will be returning to SRI LANGCAR in about 16 days or so......I will complete the 3rd installment of the NEGOMBO experience in BANGCOCK :D ...Best Wishes rhodoCROW sight!!!!!!!! :D...Sarcasm is one of my INHERITED specialities ILOVE DARK iiiiii z....(Yes i am rogie..my friend..ly poster)
GB please bare with me on this 1........ :evil:
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

rhodochrosite wrote:GB please bare with me on this 1
Wrong. I've just deleted your last three posts and I'm about ready to delete you. If you want to post like a normal person instead of some kind of a nut and wish to tell us what you can about Sri Lanka, that's fine. But if you think I'm going to put up with you screwing up this message board, you've got another thing coming. I've left your last post intact so people can see what I'm talking about. The three I deleted were about the same. What on earth made you think I would tolerate this kind of crap?

Consider this a warning and I remind you that I warn only once. Have I made myself clear?
rhodochrosite

Post by rhodochrosite »

fuck off!~!!!!!!!!...slimy toad!!!!!
rhodochrosite

Post by rhodochrosite »

Gaybutton wrote:
rhodochrosite wrote:GB please bare with me on this 1
Wrong. I've just deleted your last three posts and I'm about ready to delete you. If you want to post like a normal person instead of some kind of a nut and wish to tell us what you can about Sri Lanka, that's fine. But if you think I'm going to put up with you screwing up this message board, you've got another thing coming. I've left your last post intact so people can see what I'm talking about. The three I deleted were about the same. What on earth made you think I would tolerate this kind of crap?

Consider this a warning and I remind you that I warn only once. Have I made myself clear?
FUCK OFF YOU SLIMY TOAD!!!!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

So be it. You had your chance. Very nice to have known you.

By the way, toads are not slimy. Frogs are.
Rogie

Post by Rogie »

rhodochrosite wrote:fuck off!~!!!!!!!!...slimy toad!!!!!
Guess that's him gone. A shame as I quite liked his posting style (until this!!)

3 minutes later: my comment came too late - he's definitely gone for a burton (wonder where that phrase originated?)
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Rogie wrote:he's definitely gone

Unfortunately, there are times when it becomes necessary to use that infamous iron fist of mine.