What I'm looking for is

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Captain Kirk

Re: What I'm looking for is

Post by Captain Kirk »

monty wrote:Hi All
If you want Good Pies Come to MONTY'S I have Them All,,, Steak Pie Mash And Peas/gravy.
Steak& Kidney,Steak & onion,Pork Pie, Corish Pasty,Suet Puddings,Steak& kidney, Plus Apple Pie Or Rhubarb Pie.Plus Scotch Eggs,Cold Hams.Roast Beef ,Pork. AND CORN BEEF,Fresh breads/Rolls.
Sometime what your seeking is right under your nose ,We Have it All At MONTY"S CAF'E BAR & DELI>
PLEASE COME AND TRY.
I'll be round for a go a the Apple Pie at the very least. That's another of my "where can I get a decent one" searches. Come with custard does it?
And GB is right, finicky I am, I admit it. :lol: On that score, Monty, Steak Pie, Steak Pie, Steak Pie. Stick yer fingers in and get rid of the Kidney. :P
monty

Post by monty »

Hi All and Captain Kirk
,,,,You are not finicky, Why have not tried them Yet. You must try first ,,,,
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Captain Kirk wrote:....a consistently good Steak Pie. Any recommendations?
Did you ever find what you were looking for?
Captain Kirk

Post by Captain Kirk »

Funny you should ask GB. Was there at Monty's tonight (well last night as its now gone past 5.30am) as it goes. So now you'll be looking for opinion I suppose.
Ok, well happily for me Monty in fact had a Steak Pie, without the dreaded kidney stuff. My comment to mine host afterwards was that it was "very passable". I would have liked gravy though which I'm sure will be available next time I get to Steak Pie day......or I'll be back on here being my normal moaning-faced self, Monty. :-)