Reporting a Connection-Quickie in Bangkok

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
12is12

Reporting a Connection-Quickie in Bangkok

Post by 12is12 »

Hi Guys,

When I asked on another forum whether to use a six hour connection in BKK airport in for a quickie, most responseswere negative and urged me to "stay put". I'm glad to report the ayes have it.

Timetable (jotted it down just for you guys):
touchdown - 18:25
plane at complete stop - 18:32
off the plane - 18:40
cue at immigration - 18:47
clear immigration - 19:03
in taxi - 19:13 (had to stop at an ATM)
at Hero's - 19:50
in room (more of a cubicle) - 20:12
out of room - 21:15
in taxi - 21:23
back at the airport - 21:50 (two and a half hours before planned takeoff)

The escapade lasted from 18:40 till 21:50, which means I invested two hours and ten minutes for an hour of pleasure. It's worth it; certainly beats "staying put" at the airport.

Costs:
260 for taxi; 70 for two tolls; two way - 660 bahts.
600 for Hero; 1000 for massuer (I gave him more); 1,600.
departure tax for re-entring airport (?) - 700.
total: 3,000 bahts = $98. Again, worth it.

And now for the "it":
I'm assuming readers are familiar with Hero's layout. There were about 35 guys in the 'aquarium' and seven clients viewing them. I admit I like this part (depsite the "meat market" feeling), but this time there weren't any who really got me excited.

I asked the 'mamasan' who had a big cock, and he pointed out two. Then I asked who would suck without a condom, and he pointed out two others. I pondered for a couple of minutes the cruel choices we're faced in life, but by the time I decided to go with size, those two had already been taken.

The unhinibited sucker I chose turned out to be a tall masculine raw kind of a guy, unlike most Thai moneboys (also more brownish than usual). I made sure with him that there really wouldn't be a condom problem (last year I was promised such a massuer, didn't check with him beforehand, and was later rudely surprised), and off we were to the cubicle. Its ac was working bad, I asked to switch places and this was done without problem.

I love the joint shower in Hero. He was soaping and carressing me, I prolonged the shower, and he started sucking right there with the warm water running all over us, as I was enjoying his just-right-not-too developed muscles. Almost against my wish we retired to the masssage bed, where he gave me an ok strong massage. Normally I like soft massages, and his wasn't even erotic-sensual, but for some reason I enjoyed the raw masculine treatment. Then he went down on me; very good oral skills. He also needed a lot of patience, since I was - unusally for me - taking a lot of time to cum. Liked him even better for not stopping even while I gushed! Really HOT. And then, of course, a farewell shower.

I was more than usually satisfied, for a reason that had nothing to do either with the massuer (Pee Malik, for those who'd like to meet him) or with Hero. Only seven hours ealrlier I had my last sex session in VN, and was really curious to know whether that would be enough time for a 55 yo to replenish. Turns out it was!!

Two lessons guys:
One, don't stay put at the airport; use the connection for fun.
Two, for men who usually cum too quicly, the best way to prolong the fun is to have sex seven hours earlier.