LK Empress Hotel

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
firecat69

LK Empress Hotel

Post by firecat69 »

For those of you who like a Breakfast Buffet at a reasonable price. It would be hard to beat the one at the LK Empress on Beach Rd a block closer to walking Street then Mike's Mall.

190 baht complete no tax or service added. 3 kinds of juices and different yogurts. 4 kinds of cereal, an omelet station with about anything you want.

An automatic pancake machine where you press a button and 1 minute later it delivers 2 small pancakes . The usual thai sausages, potatoes with cheese, fried eggs, beans etc etc. On the other side of the table an extensive array from chicken, pork , spaghetti many different thing which I do not eat for breakfast but many do.

There are croissants, and various breads with 2 toasters and lots of different butters and jams. A decent selection of fruits and nuts.

This is all served in a beautiful dining room looking out on the water . Biggest weakness is no bacon which I love and the breads etc are not the highest of quality(IMHO). In others words it is not the Marriott or Hilton but 190 baht complete, it has to be the bargain breakfast buffet in Pattaya!
firecat69

Re: LK Empress Hotel

Post by firecat69 »

I forgot to mention the hours of 7-11 for the Buffet.