The American Restaurant, Pattaya..

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
catawampuscat

The American Restaurant, Pattaya..

Post by catawampuscat »

We tried The American Restaurant on the second floor at the Avenue on 2nd Rd. They feature chicken wings
and hamburgers. I had the 1/2 pound bacon cheeseburger. It was 100% tastier than MacDonalds. Nice seeded bun
served with iceberg lettuce. French fries were not included and very good as well.
Big beautiful room. Place was almost empty on a Friday night and it took a while to be served but worth the wait.
Not cheap but good quality and quantity. Cheeseburger was close to 300 b. as I recall but worth it if you crave
an American style hamburger that isn't fast food junk food.
My friend had a chicken sandwich which he found too salty. He regretted not ordering the pulled pork.
They have some specials and a combo deal with the Major Movie theatre in same shopping center.
Gaybutton

Re: The American Restaurant, Pattaya..

Post by Gaybutton »

catawampuscat wrote:French fries were not included and very good as well.
Do you mean you ordered French fries separately?
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

Yes, ordered separately and shared with farang friend. Good fries and lots of flavored varieties beside regular.
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

We went to American Restaurant again and saw The Last Witchhunter. I tried the chili cheese hotdogs and got
2 large hotdogs with hot chili in abundance. Portions are large. Dinner much better than the movie btw.