IM Pattaya Food (delivery)

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
tueyza

IM Pattaya Food (delivery)

Post by tueyza »

The East Side of Pattaya is getting a most excellent Food Delivery Service. IM Pattaya Food is run by a professional chef who is obsessed with quality. The portions are HUGE, and the prices are fair. Delivery is free all over the east side from Sukumviht to the Bira Circuit with a minimum order. Check them out. :D

Gaybutton

Re: IM Pattaya Food (delivery)

Post by Gaybutton »

Welcome to the board.

This is perfect for me! I live on the east side, aka "The Dark Side." Until your post I had no idea of your existence, but I will definitely be finding out very soon.

I'm delighted to see this kind of food come to "The Dark Side." On your web site, the variety looks like something for everyone, the food looks great, the prices are definitely reasonable, and the quality looks very nicely done. And lucky for me, I live right in the middle of your Green Zone.

Best of luck to you.
thewayhelooks

Post by thewayhelooks »

It looks like we Jomtien foodies will have to wait til the delivery area expands. Hope Gaybutton will post when that happens. In the meantime, bon appetite.
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

Looks like they are currently delivering only to the dark side. So, I will have to continue to rely on Pattayameals for my reasonable cost, free home delivery.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

2lz2p wrote:Looks like they are currently delivering only to the dark side.
Their "How to Order" page does say: "We will however accommodate advanced bookings out with our current boundaries upon request."

I interpret that to mean they will try to accommodate out of their current boundary if asked, but there will be a higher delivery charge.

They are closed until the 21st, so I can't try until then, but I did contact them to provide my delivery information and I received a very quick, personal response - not an automatic response. I appreciate that.

If you want to give them a try, my suggestion is to decide what you want and then call them. Let them know where you are and see if they can accommodate you.

Of course, assuming I like their food and service, if they eventually expand their delivery area I will see that it's posted.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

There was a post sometime back of another delivery service with a good menu and prices that covered Pattaya proper....I cannot remember its name?
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:There was a post sometime back of another delivery service with a good menu and prices that covered Pattaya proper....I cannot remember its name?
Isn't that Pattaya Meals? See: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7990

I believe Waiters on Wheels and Door-2-Door are both still operating, although I haven't ordered from either of them for years. Not that anything is wrong with them. I've simply had no need.
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

Gaybutton wrote:
Undaunted wrote:There was a post sometime back of another delivery service with a good menu and prices that covered Pattaya proper....I cannot remember its name?
Isn't that Pattaya Meals? See: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7990

I believe Waiters on Wheels and Door-2-Door are both still operating, although I haven't ordered from either of them for years. Not that anything is wrong with them. I've simply had no need.
Yes they are still operating - although it is my understanding WOW was acquired by D2D sometime ago. If you go to their websites, you will find that both use the FoodPanda service to list restaurants - around 80+ I believe. They have a delivery charge (70 baht for Jomtien) plus, for most restaurants listed, there is a 10% service charge added. I used to order through them about once a week, but since Pattaya Meals started operating, I find that when I'm not in the mood to go out or to cook at home, I order from them, good food, more reasonable prices and free delivery (plus every 11th meal free). But for more variety, Food Panda is a delivery service for many restaurants even though more expensive, e.g., Mike's Mexican, Cherry's, Taquila Reef, Punch & Judy, Sportsman, etc. etc.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

2lz2p wrote:since Pattaya Meals started operating, I find that when I'm not in the mood to go out or to cook at home, I order from them, good food, more reasonable prices and free delivery (plus every 11th meal free).
IM Pattaya and I believe Pattaya Meals - both do their own cooking rather than delivering from local restaurants. I prefer that. If there are any special requests or any problems arise, you're dealing not only with the people who deliver the food, but also the people who make it themselves.

That makes it more personal. And probably, for those who live here and are likely to order from them regularly, at some point they'll get to know you well enough to know what you like and how you like it prepared.

In any case, those of us living on "The Dark Side" have been doing quite well lately. Between the new full scale TOPS and now IM Pattaya, along with the full scale DIY hardware store now open in "The Chilled," which is on the second floor of that new shopping mall where TOPS is located, and along with a number of very good restaurants over here, and more soon to open - give us a good gay bar and we've got it made . . .