New Sunee Plaza websites

Anything and everything about Thailand
Maple

New Sunee Plaza websites

Post by Maple »

Several Sunee Plaza bars have teamed up and posted their new websites: Winner GoGo Boy Bar, Diamond Boy Beer Bar, and the new Enjoy Music Bar.

Winner Bar continues its practice of offering cheap prices: soft drinks and draft beer cost 85 Baht, and bottled beer and house spirits cost 99 Baht.

Here are the links:

https://www.suneeplazaboybars.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Winner-boy-bar ... 722831197/
Dodger

Re: New Sunee Plaza websites

Post by Dodger »

Thanks Maple.

kudos to the 3 venues highlighted on the new website.

It would be great to see Nice Boys, Power Boys and some of the other bars throw their hats in.

I spotted 3 or 4 farang friends in the Winner Boys video. Not sure how delighted they'd be having their mugs broadcast on Facebook. Oh well.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Dodger wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 2:43 pm I spotted 3 or 4 farang friends in the Winner Boys video. Not sure how delighted they'd be having their mugs broadcast on Facebook. Oh well.
You might want to tell them. If they object, they can talk to the bar owner. These days you never know where photos and videos of people might end up, although I would have thought bar owners would have better sense than to include identifiable images of their customers to appear unless they first obtained their consent. Personally, if asked I would consent. I don't care who sees me, but I wouldn't appreciate finding myself in a bar ad video without having consented.

Years ago, long before smartphones with photo and video capability, sometimes bar owners would ask me to take photos of the boys and place them on my board. I always made sure nobody but the boys could be seen. Usually when bar owners asked me to do that for them I would try to have them agree to make the photos before bar opening hours. It was much easier that way and the boys seemed much more willing to pose.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Dodger wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 2:43 pm I spotted 3 or 4 farang friends in the Winner Boys video. Not sure how delighted they'd be having their mugs broadcast on Facebook. Oh well.
Your right Dodger I see Davy Crockett!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Post by Jun »

The Facebook photo and video seems to show more slim cute guys than the website, so it does a better job of promoting the bar in my view. Even though I detest Facebook.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Jun wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:12 pm so it does a better job of promoting the bar in my view.
Not in my opinion.

That video is over HALF AN HOUR long and is taken next to the entrance door. It shows everyone who enters and leaves the bar as well as many of the customers sitting in the bar.

I’m not sure that the poster of the video or the bar owner realises this but a video of this sort would certainly stop me visiting the bar.

A short clip of a few minutes, maybe.

Most if not all the gogo bars I visit have signs saying NO phones or NO cameras...presumably for this very reason.
stkyricesf

Post by stkyricesf »

This is really great. First new thing to come out of Pattaya in a long time. Believe it or not, in my over 20 years, I finally visited Sunee Plaza for the first time last visit. For some reason the boys of Boystown never wanted to go there. Its a bit quiet, but nice looking area and boys.