The return to Pattaya after 10 years

Anything and everything about Thailand
Dimsumbear

The return to Pattaya after 10 years

Post by Dimsumbear »

I didn’t want the extra travel time so I confined myself to Bangkok for the getaways in the past 10 years.

Recently I am finally fed up with the crazy prices driven up by clueless/careless tourists (no finger pointing to any countries in NE Asia). The Viet boys don’t do anything in bed, gogo boys who don’t take off their clothes, boys have been paid and want B4000 for ST, and the list goes on.

So next month I am going beyond my comfort zone and return to Pattaya after 10 years. I like straight-acting, young and slightly muscled tops, and have been told Niceboys is the way to go. Hotels around Sunee is a bit dated so I should try Zing near Jomtien instead.

Any more tips or advice to a brave bottom venturing out of his comfort zone? I long to immerse myself in a wild place where anything goes inside. Does Niceboys charge extra to bring one, or two or more boys upstairs? Besides the usual B300 tips (am I right of the amount?) will I have to pay off fee if they cum or I cum?

Thank you very much in advance.
SP55

Re: The return to Pattaya after 10 years

Post by SP55 »

I understand you for giving up Bangkok, I did the same a few years ago for the same reasons you mentioning.

Niceboys do not have an upstairs alternative. 300 baht for boy to cum in the bar. Clear the price before with the boy and staff. If they think you are a newbie they may try 500 + off-fee, but stick firm to just 300 for cum. And of course the 200 baht drink for the boy to sit with you.
Dimsumbear

Post by Dimsumbear »

SP55 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:35 pm 300 baht for boy to cum in the bar. Clear the price before with the boy and staff. If they think you are a newbie they may try 500 + off-fee
Sometimes you have such a rush seeing boys dancing in briefs you forget it is as commercial as buying a fake Rolex in the night market. Price haggling is a must and one must not be shy in voicing his demands. I have decided to go beyond my Bangkok comfort zone this time and I will drive everyone down at the Pattaya bars. Just joking. SP55 the info is extremely useful and pracrical to a newbie like me.

Hey, got any recommendations besides Mosaik in Sunee? Or I should stick it at Zing ok m JC despite I don't like girlie twinks? Thanks a lot in advance.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Dimsumbear wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:26 pm So next month I am going beyond my comfort zone and return to Pattaya after 10 years. I like straight-acting, young and slightly muscled tops, and have been told Niceboys is the way to go. Hotels around Sunee is a bit dated so I should try Zing near Jomtien instead.

Any more tips or advice to a brave bottom venturing out of his comfort zone? I long to immerse myself in a wild place where anything goes inside. Does Niceboys charge extra to bring one, or two or more boys upstairs? Besides the usual B300 tips (am I right of the amount?) will I have to pay off fee if they cum or I cum?
Do you really need more tips? You’ve never been to Pattaya but said “Hotels around Sunee a bit dated”......Interesting :!:
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Dimsumbear wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:26 pm I long to immerse myself in a wild place where anything goes inside.
I hate to burst your bubble, but those kinds of bars just do not exist anymore. The closest you'll come to a place like that will be in your own hotel room, rented short time room, or perhaps the boy's own room. But in a bar? In 2019? Not going to happen.
Dimsumbear

Post by Dimsumbear »

Undaunted: tips wise, either for a gogo boy or me, is still more the merrier. I haven't been to Pattaya in 10 years and my favorite pastime now is to search hotels around Pattaya and check out pictures Google map

Dimsumbear

Post by Dimsumbear »

Gaybutton wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:49 pm
I hate to burst your bubble, but those kinds of bars just do not exist anymore. The closest you'll come to a place like that will be in your own hotel room, rented short time room, or perhaps the boy's own room. But in a bar? In 2019? Not going to happen.
No worries. Still hope for the best!
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:28 pm You’ve never been to Pattaya but said “Hotels around Sunee a bit dated”......Interesting :!:
Online web reviews are likely to say the hotels are dated & the room pictures on the websites confirm it. I have checked several of them before deciding to stay elsewhere.

Incidentally, google maps should not be considered as a reliable guide to every Pattaya bar. I've made a few successful corrections to locations & added some new bars. However, google seem particularly delinquent when it comes to accepting my reports of bar closures.