Upmarket Brothel opens Next to Friendship Market

Anything and everything about Thailand
windwalker

Re: Upmarket Brothel opens Next to Friendship Market

Post by windwalker »

Gaybutton wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:57 pm
If a similar gay establishment opens and wants to charge those kinds of prices, if someone asks me if I will go, does anyone have a problem guessing what my answer will be?
"I don't pay for sex" :?: :?:
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Trongpai wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:38 pm I also miss the Banana Club in Bangkok for male massage, closed about a year ago. It was hit or miss but I've had some regulars there that worked out good.
Many years ago when I first moved to Thailand I had a serviced apartment near Banana. One afternoon I went, had a drink spoke with the mamasan who I remember was Asian but not Thai. On the main floor all the boys lined up, I was the only customer and I told the mamasan my wishes and I was directed to a few boys, I chose one went upstairs showered went to a private room, I found the experience totally unsatisfactory It was the first and the last massage place that I have been to.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

windwalker wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:50 pm
Gaybutton wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:57 pm
If a similar gay establishment opens and wants to charge those kinds of prices, if someone asks me if I will go, does anyone have a problem guessing what my answer will be?
"I don't pay for sex" :?: :?:
That might be the answer for a different question, but the question here was whether I would go.

As for paying for sex, I certainly would not pay that much, especially for only 1 hour. Would you?
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Gaybutton wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:47 pm
As for paying for sex, I certainly would not pay that much, especially for only 1 hour. Would you?
Me, I don't pay for sex; too much free sex to be had.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Grand opening today:

Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

The BIB were part of the ceremony.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Undaunted wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:53 pm The BIB were part of the ceremony.
Just too funny... :lol:

I wonder if those are the same BIB who busted that bar over on Walking Street a few months ago for prostitution?
pong

Post by pong »

Undaunted wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:50 pm 1. It is billed as a massage place :!: Frankly, in all my years in L.O.S. I’ve not seen anything like this.
2.I’m not quite sure if this is in line with Pattaya’s new image as being a family destination.
@1, I have-many times, so, I hope you believe me, only from outside, This WAS the common format in BKK for such lady-service and such castle-like buildings stand around a dozen or so along east end of Phetburi Rd (north of Sukhumvit, main rd going east). Some are disused for a long time, some clearly much in bisnis still. Oh-and 1 is rebuilt into a kind of religious church of some christian sect.
@2.-think ASEAN or chinese-then this will really fit into the picture. Both pa + ma will be very happy!
christianpfc

Post by christianpfc »

Trongpai wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:38 pmI was taking to a massage boy who's now working at Classic Massage Silom soi 6 that used to work in Pattaya and he said he moved to Bangkok with several of his friends because the Pattaya farangs are too kee nok, cheap, They expect fucking for 1000B but in Bangkok they hold out for 1,500 min. and sometimes get more. "Bangkok farangs very good"
Count me among the kee nok Pattaya farang (regardless if I'm in Pattaya or Bangkok or elsewhere).

From a small sampling, the asking price for happy ending massage in Bangkok seems to be 1500 or 2000. But I'm not going to pay anywhere near that. For the massage I tip 300, and for a handjob (for which the boy has to get naked, so I can get my hands and lips and tongue all over his body) I add 500. For that reason, I don't go to places with minimum tip, because if I don't get horny during massage, I leave it just massage for 300 tip.

I can have a boy from online to come to my room for 1000 (and that involves fucking), why should I, and why do others, go to a massage parlor, pay 400 to the parlor and 1500 or 2000 to the boy?