Pattaya Pride 2020

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Pattaya Pride 2020

Post by Gaybutton »

Is it just me? While there are not many photos, the boys who do appear in the photos - I've never seen any of them. Have any of you?
Jun

Post by Jun »

Well, that video seems to give the most airtime to ladyboys and hairy farang. I try not to remember them, so the chances of recognition are low.

To study the Thai boys, I would have to play parts of it back in slow motion, which is too much effort.

In an effort to capture some more appealing photos, I did take my compact zoom camera out to the declared parade location, but for reasons already discussed, that didn't work.

The lad wandering around Tuk Com in very short shorts a couple of days ago is more interesting than anyone in the video. Ladyboys are too prominent in the gay scene for my tastes.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Gaybutton wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:58 am Is it just me? While there are not many photos, the boys who do appear in the photos - I've never seen any of them. Have any of you?
The ladyboy appearing in Indian dress at "timer 1.08" on film used to work at Euroboys before she transitioned to ladyboy. She was good friends with long-haired Jack and Oil, the mamasan's who ran Euroboys back in the days. Her younger brother (Dee) worked at Amigo many moons ago until he sprouted wings and graduated to freelancing.

That's the only face I recognized.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Dodger wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:01 pm
The ladyboy appearing in Indian dress at "timer 1.08" on film used to work at Euroboys before she transitioned to ladyboy.
By coincidence, the only ex Euroboys gogo staff that I know is now a ladyboy and not the same one. A dress and tits doesn't work as well as those white trunks with the gap at each side.
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

2lz2p wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:46 pm Pattaya Mail has several photos
I like that the photos also show there are many gays in Pattaya - and not necessarily bar boys. A lot of farang holiday makers who come to Pattaya seem to think the only way they're going to find boys of their type, easily, is by going to the bars - and believe me or not - that is simply not true.