Bar Reports

Anything and everything about Thailand
Jun

Re: Bar Reports

Post by Jun »

Rocket wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 pmMaybe you saw him. Anyways he is 35 and that’s too old for me with all the young ones out there.
The lad I offed from Toy Boys was 25, yet he looked so young that I definitely wouldn't have taken him without a checking his passport.

About 2 days later, he was working in a Jomtien bar.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Here's the BN Bar Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/b.n.bar.2024
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

I’ll have to go to Toy Boys, I need a younger looking one.
The BN bar Facebook page they look very unattractive to me with the overdone makeup. In fact instead of cute gay boys they look like ladyboys.
Suk is almost unrecognizable as well as the cute Thai boy that works there. But that’s just my opinion, maybe ladyboys are popular.

Go go boys often state that they are one step above bar boys. But they sometimes go back to host bars if they’re not getting business. Basically they’re all the same, just displayed differently.

A very cute one that works in classic bar boys town, used to be cashier at BN bar. He came to 69 bar when it was closing and I offered him 1500, He was insulted so I gave 2,000. Very hot, but pushy and asked me when I was going to finish,lol. I’d still say he was worth it though.
Jun

Post by Jun »

When I visited BN Bar, I saw Suk in 2 of the outfits seen on Facebook. The black one and the skirt with white underwear look. Both looked far better in the bar, due to less make up and a different viewing angle.

I'm not sure there's much difference between gogo bar boys and other boys. A boy can be for hire on Grindr at 5:00 pm, on stage in a gogo bar at 9:00pm and the next day he might be working in Jomtien.

Continuing the comparison, drinks were still 100 in BN bar. Boy drink 150ish. Compare with certain gogos, which apparently charge over 200 & some put boys on stage in jeans.

Talking of jeans in gogo's (Nice Boys), this quote sums up the reasons perfectly:
arsenal;296370 wrote:"was apologetic about the jeans: they boys can find jobs anywhere (e.g. karaoke) and don't like to be on stage in underwear. That's new to me, I thought it was a decision by management, or a direction by police, now I learn the boys can dictate working conditions."
I think that's bollocks actually.
'Ooohhh Bir, I'm a simple boy from Myanmar/Chiang Mai etc. so I can't be on stage in just me pants.'
But he's quite happy to wank off in a bar full of people and stand completely naked to play naked ping pong.
A more likely explanation is that by wearing jeans the bars pay the police less.
(Source: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showthre ... laza/page6)

I'd agree with that. The greedy management of certain gogo bars think they can charge over 200 for a drink & skimp on the tea money by putting lads out in jeans. If some customers still turn up, perhaps they can.
I'll just go elsewhere.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Young Suk of BN bar has a very nice picture of himself in a white towel on Facebook.

Reminds me of the towel nights at Vassa Bar, although Suk Suk is even better looking than the star of that bar was.

Facebook won't do a direct link to the photo, but here's the profile. Look in Intro/Stories: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557215331605.
Jun

Post by Jun »

He's now posted it as a picture: