Arab Motorcycle Scum Return

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Arab Motorcycle Scum Return

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:55 pm they could only reasonably arrest the ones doing anything illegal.
One thing the BiB in Thailand don't have to be is reasonable. If they can raid large crowded bars and drug test everyone there, then I don't see why they can't block the sois and check every one of the motorbike maniacs to see if they are holding a valid license, if they even have a helmet, and if their motorbike is parked in an illegal manner. While they're at it, drug test them too. I don't think it is farfetched to find out every one of them are illegal.

If they try to claim they didn't rent a motorbike, fine. Confiscate any unclaimed motorbikes along with the ones that for whatever reasons were also confiscated.

Without some sort of very aggressive drastic action, maybe even draconian, action, this is not going to stop.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

I was walking from Soi Hollywood back to Jomtien yesterday so passed down Soi Yensabai at about 2 p.m.

When I reached the end of Soi Yensabai I went straight on at the cross roads passing two posh hotels on my left side. Don’t know the names. But both had CAR parks which were FULL of motor bikes.

These ‘Students’ must have lots of money to stay there and there are literally many hundreds of them. They used to stay in PN Mansions but now they are also staying in these up market hotels.

Problem is that motor bike renters, restaurants, hotels, coffee shops, etc etc are relying on these sand ni**gers for income during low season.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

gerefan wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:05 pm They used to stay in PN Mansions but now they are also staying in these up market hotels.
Maybe they are staying 12 to a room or something. When I was on university Spring Break and we all used to go to Daytona Beach, Florida, that's what we used to do. Of course, Kuwait is an oil-rich country, so maybe these fine gentlemen do have plenty of money and feel entitled to do anything they want, anywhere they want. The problem is this behavior is what they want.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Gaybutton wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:13 pmMaybe they are staying 12 to a room or something. When I was on university Spring Break and we all used to go to Daytona Beach, Florida, that's what we used to do. Of course, Kuwait is an oil-rich country
Times change.
These days we even have students coming from countries like India and China, with aspirations of renting an en-suite room for the year. You should see the quality of some of the new purpose built student accommodation.

Anyway, how they afford it doesn't really matter.

What does matter for anyone intending to stay near Sunee or Boyztown is to select a hotel which doesn't have scummy noisy inconsiderate guests and doesn't face onto a road with noisy motorcycles.
Of course, for the gay scene, staying in Jomtien makes more sense. However, Pattaya still has far better facilities for the daytime & most long term tourists don't go to the bars every night.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Among many issues regarding the police in Pattaya they simply don’t have the manpower to deal with hundreds of Kuwaiti assholes.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:43 pmAmong many issues regarding the police in Pattaya they simply don’t have the manpower to deal with hundreds of Kuwaiti assholes.
I would have thought the army could be asked for some numerical support for the initial raids.

If anyone in Pattaya Police cared enough to take action.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

They are only here when it’s 45C in the sandpit.
They will be gone soon when it cools down.

Same problem next year, except there will be more of them.

Thailand should prevent them using hotels in the area.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

When all is said and done there is only one solution:

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Post by Jun »

Putting some razor wire across the road was once suggested on another board.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Jun wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:50 pm Putting some razor wire across the road was once suggested on another board.
No objection from me, but I have suggested what I think is an easier and more practical solution - speed bumps. Enough of them and big enough that motorbikes can't just zoom over them, but still small enough that cars can go over them. And that wouldn't even be particularly expensive.

I don't know why, since this problem has gone on for years, speed bumps haven't even been tried.