New go go bar in Boyztown

Anything and everything about Thailand
gerefan

Re: New go go bar in Boyztown

Post by gerefan »

I dropped in tonight with a mate at about 00.30 in order to report.

Rather late, but there was still 15 + boys available if you liked 20 year old plus. I assume that if you got there earlier there would have been more available.

Thankfully they were wearing less than I was…unlike some bars!

Afterwards, at about 0130, we were sat outside Pikkys Bar and saw them spill out into a massive punch up outside Classic Boys!
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Friends were at Classic last night and reported about 12 dancers on stage and more customers than in previous visits. I knew they were wearing underwear by the names, Calvin Klein and aussieBum on their attire.555. Yes, I know, some of those manufacturers also make swimwear which is even skimpier than the underwear. Best to check it out in person and report findings.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Jun wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:36 pm
I'm guessing Classic does not have anything as interesting as this
, but look forward to hearing updates from repeat visits. Hoping board members were sufficiently interested to return.
Tonight at Classic there was one dancer wearing underwear exactly as you posted; see thru mesh! Of course he received a tip after I inspected his attire.
About 8 on stage but just 4 customers at 9 PM.
Jun

Post by Jun »

windwalker wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:18 pmTonight at Classic there was one dancer wearing underwear exactly as you posted; see thru mesh! Of course he received a tip after I inspected his attire.
This is good to hear. Classic seem to have the right idea & I hope they succeed.

When gogo bar drinks usually cost 2~3x the cost of drinks at host bars, the gogo bar needs to keep its side of the bargain and undress the boys, as Classic boys are doing.
Montree

Post by Montree »

This was the view in Cupidol before it reopened as "Classic Boys".