Too bad they didn't allow a little looting first . . .

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Too bad they didn't allow a little looting first . . .

Post by Gaybutton »

Looks like I missed my chance to pick up some extra whips, masks, dildos, cock rings, and g-strings . . .

"Got no mansions, got no yachts
Still I'm happy with what I've got"

- Ethel Merman (Annie Oakley), 'Annie Get Your Gun'

Bangkok Police Raid House Storing Over 18,000 Sex Toys Valued at 10 Million Baht

By Kittisak Phalaharn

5 October, 2023

On October 4th, 2023, Pol Col Patpawit Wongpinid and the Technology Crime Suppression Division (TCSD) unit launched a search operation on a house storing sex toys, in Lat Krabang, Bangkok.

At the 3-story house, the police squad confiscated property in dispute, more than 18,000 sex toys worth more than 10 million baht. Two alleged sellers were later identified only as Ms. Piyanan, 24-years-old and Thai, and Mr. Huang, 28-years-old and Chinese.

Pol Col Patpawit revealed to the public that the investigative team discovered the couple had allegedly committed an offense on online media: Posting advertorials on Facebook and other platforms and disguising sex toy products as massage devices. They also concealed identities by impersonating other people’s names on trade registration and delivery products.
The couple allegedly admitted that they have been importing sex toy products from China for more than 3 years. The police officers issued 2 charges under the Computer Crimes Act and conspiring to sell obscene items.

TPN media notes that in Thailand sex toys are actually illegal. In May of this year Bangkok police conducted another major raid and seized about a million baht in sex toys.

The Thai Democrat Party had shown support before the last Thai election to legalise sex toys but as they did not win this proposal never progressed.

Story and photos: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/10/05/b ... lion-baht/