Think my boyfriend took my passwords

Anything and everything about Thailand
Rocket

Re: Think my boyfriend took my passwords

Post by Rocket »

I’m glad you’re still together after all these years. That was a fast one he tried to pull on you.
At least he finally admitted it.
If you don’t mind me asking, did you meet him in a go go? Or maybe he was never part of the scene.
My ex knew I had sex on the side and never wanted me to go out on our agreed upon two days off a week.
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

Dodger wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:58 am I remember what it was like looking at HIM the first time
Great to hear. A new love can be very inspiring.
Montree

Post by Montree »

Rocket wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:13 pm If you don’t mind me asking, did you meet him in a go go? Or maybe he was never part of the scene.
I met him when he was working in a small Gym in Bangkok. It was known as a gay meeting place but my boyfriend has never worked as a Go Go Boy and soon left the gym and trained as a hair dresser.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Montree wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:43 pm My boyfriend had clearly altered numbers that he thought might be rivals for my affections among the local Go Go Boys that he knew I enjoyed seeing. His efforts were not very successful and before I confronted him his conscience got the better of him and he admitted what he had done but not before he’d called several of the numbers and warned them off!
You're clearly more tolerant than I am, as I wouldn't stand for that.
Unless of course he was absolutely perfect in all other respects. :roll:
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

I don’t want to drag this thread too much. But I found out last night that he asked when I was leaving to USA. was it the twelfth of April.
I watch a lot of detective shows and I know if the suspect talks of someone murdered, it’s in the past tense, that raises great suspicion as there’s no proof yet they’re dead.

Also knowing facts that only the detectives know about a crime scene, a dead give away.

Well I never told him the exact date I was leaving, just that it would be near Songkran. So he had to have read my itinerary that was in the same drawer as the passwords.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Rocket wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:35 am Well I never told him the exact date I was leaving, just that it would be near Songkran. So he had to have read my itinerary that was in the same drawer as the passwords.
I have to ask you why you're allowing this situation to ruin, or at least effect, the amount of fun you could be having on holiday? On one hand you articulate the pure joy of being a butterfly in Thailand - but on the other hand you go on-and-on about this pit of quicksand you seem to be standing in without taking any affirmative action.

"Butterfly" translates to "Freestyle"...where total freedom of movement is at its core. It's a lifestyle where your ship is allowed to sail with the wind...no anchor...no compass...no maps charting the course...just total freedom to experience the joys of the sea as they cum.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Dodger wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:25 am you go on-and-on about this pit of quicksand you seem to be standing in without taking any affirmative action.
I have to agree with Dodger. I think Rocket has been watching too many of those detective shows. It seems like he has been spending an inordinate amount of his Thailand holiday trying to prove the boy did indeed take the password list. Obviously this relationship is not going well. It needs to end and I hope immediately so Rocket can at least enjoy the last days of his holiday. But based on what has been posted so far, I doubt that is going to happen.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Rocket wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:35 amI don’t want to drag this thread too much.
Rocket wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:35 amWell I never told him the exact date I was leaving, just that it would be near Songkran. So he had to have read my itinerary that was in the same drawer as the passwords.

This has been one of the most interesting threads for a while, so please run it for at least as long as the story runs.

As for kicking him out, well before now, the only serious piece of evidence was the disappearance of the password list.
Admittedly, that's quite significant if you're 100% sure it's not been misfiled & no one else has been in the room.

The fact that he's read your holiday itinerary from the same drawer is a second major piece of evidence.

I'd secure my accounts and kick him out. Regarding securing your accounts, there ought to be a way. Even if you have to phone them by Skype from Thailand.

Personally, I'd not want to travel outside the UK for any length of time without my UK phone number being available for incoming 2FA messages etc.
For a few years, I used the Giff Gaff(O2) mobile phone network. This was pay as you go, with no monthly charge, but I could buy a calls & data "bundle" each month online or with a text message. Perfect, as there was no need to spend anything when away on a long holiday.
Then O2 relocated the nearest transmitter to my house, so the signal became unreliable at my house.
I'm now with 1PMobile(EE), which costs £10 per month, every month.

I guess US phone charges are similar, but perhaps it's slightly easier to keep paying £10 per month when I'm usually away for just 2.5~3.5 months.
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

Ok, thanks Jun for being the only one listening to me. You’ve totally understood the situation.

Kicking him out is not a viable option until my accounts are secured. That’s good advice to call my institutions and freeze them. And getting the 2FA figured out with a phone that I don’t put on suspension is next. The cost of phone service from USA to use in Thailand is prohibiting, at least with the provider I’m using for bundling.

I’m enjoying myself and this is something I’m writing about on my free time. It’s not like that Michael Kahn movie from the 90s where he’s being tortured by his nurse/ caregiver,lol .
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Have you thought about keeping your more important items in a desk drawer that locks?