Best value in Pattaya, Hilton buffet

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
TheCornerBar

Re: Best value in Pattaya, Hilton buffet

Post by TheCornerBar »

It is SO NICE I want to try Thursday and Monday also. If you drive I can bring the screeching ladyboys for your entertainment! Yes, Friday was better, but today was also VERY good for the price.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

TheCornerBar wrote:It is SO NICE I want to try Thursday and Monday also.
Sushi and Asian noodles is not for me, but when we do go, yes, bring me a screeching lady-boy . . .
TOQ

Post by TOQ »

Be sure and pickup Undaunted at the same time and really make an adventure out of it :)
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

TOQ wrote:Be sure and pickup Undaunted at the same time
As far as I'm concerned, if there is room for him in my car and he or anyone else wants to go, that's fine with me.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Last nite I went to the 700 baht buffet at the Edge in the Hilton. The food was ok, nothing special except i had a special diet coke for 93 baht. ..... Without being flippant it was on a par with the Cherry buffet.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

TOQ wrote:Be sure and pickup Undaunted at the same time and really make an adventure out of it :)

What about Ladyboy fish sushi without rice balls!
TOQ

Post by TOQ »

Undaunted wrote:
TOQ wrote:Be sure and pickup Undaunted at the same time and really make an adventure out of it :)

What about Ladyboy fish sushi without rice balls!
I pass but I will leave it all for you :mrgreen:
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

Three of us ate at the Hilton for lunch today. We arrived shortly after 1pm. It was packed and we were asked if we had a reservation, which we didn't have, but they found us a table. Getting food was a bit of a problem because people don't seem to know how to politely line up and wait their turn. We managed to get enough food to start. When we went back for more food the situation was much better. The crowd had thinned out and we were able to get what we wanted with no problem. When we finished we all agreed that the food was very good and a real bargain. We also agreed that next time we would book a table and plan closer to noon when they open for lunch. For 300 baht which includes VAT and service, you can't beat it anywhere I know of.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Gaybutton wrote:As far as I'm concerned, if there is room for him in my car and he or anyone else wants to go, that's fine with me.
If you have a car and are willing to provide the transportation, then I'm ready. I live in SE Texas. If you start now, we might make it back in time for Songkran. :o
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

thaiworthy wrote:If you start now, we might make it back in time for Songkran.
Sorry. You'll just have to settle for Bubba's Burgers and Car Wash . . .