eating alone?

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
let me tell u

Re: eating alone?

Post by let me tell u »

Gaybutton wrote:
let me tell u wrote:Really can we have the dinner list names first!!! I’m sure some of them would choke on their dinner and want to talk amongst themselves if i turned up
"You're forgetting one little thing. You ain't been invited."
John Wayne, 'The Sons of Katie Elder'
Corner bar said :- quote :- When you arrive, give me your phone number, and I will happily add you to the nightly list! end quote.

Oh dear you know how to hurt a Girl.

You know I want to eat with all you wonderful guys, :evil: I also know you have so many wonderful interesting things to chat about over the table, so why not have the most interesting thing you talk about there, at least your get an answer :P
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

let me tell u wrote:Corner bar said :- quote :- When you arrive, give me your phone number, and I will happily add you to the nightly list! end quote.
Yes, that's exactly what he said - to Hayase. Apparently you wish to join the Barmy Army. I don't know, however, if you can pass muster. You see, one of the requirements is intelligible, grammatically correct, correctly spelled, coherent English writing skills. Then again, since you are a former English teacher I'm sure you can pass with flying colors . . .

Meet us at Chez Vickie on Tuesday.
let me tell u

Post by let me tell u »

Gaybutton wrote:
let me tell u wrote:Corner bar said :- quote :- When you arrive, give me your phone number, and I will happily add you to the nightly list! end quote.
Yes, that's exactly what he said - to Hayase. Apparently you wish to join the Barmy Army. I don't know, however, if you can pass muster. You see, one of the requirements is intelligible, grammatically correct, correctly spelled, coherent English writing skills. Then again, since you are a former English teacher I'm sure you can pass with flying colors . . .

Meet us at Chez Vickie on Tuesday.
OH DAM IT, you will have your little joke, you have been talking to Lonely wombat again. he is insistent I teach English, it’s me that is being taught English by a handsome Thai Guy lol

Never mind I can only dream of spending a whole night with the Barmy Army I’m sure its stimulating who would not want to be in the company of such amusing people, well they make me laugh every time I pass them by any way.
hayase

Post by hayase »

GB & the Corner Bar, I thank you for your warm words.
Barmy Army sounds a gathering of US or British army veterans. If so, I regret I cannot join you. I am Japanese and have never serviced…...just joking.

Anyway I will be in Pattaya end of this month and sure drop by Corner Bar wishing it is not “farang reserve”.
TheCornerBar

Post by TheCornerBar »

All are welcome, even LMTU and UNDAUNTED. They tend to eat fancier than we usually do, but I am always happy to join them. I am sure they would welcome you as well! We like Asians!
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

hayase wrote:Barmy Army sounds a gathering of US or British army veterans. If so, I regret I cannot join you. I am Japanese and have never serviced…...just joking.
What's one war between friends?
Jun

Post by Jun »

I dined at The Volterra with 3 friends last night. The service was very grumpy.
One colleague ordered a ham pizza, which consisted of virtually raw strips of bacon on a thin layer of cheese. He could not eat it.
The pasta was a better effort, but could have benefited from boiling for an extra couple of minutes first. We left.

My colleagues sated their appetites at a food stall on the street, then we had desserts at The Little Mango, which has very friendly service and I can strongly recommend.