Getting Older Our Sexual Habits and Sex Life With Boys

ollie

Getting Older Our Sexual Habits and Sex Life With Boys

Post by ollie »

I'm convinced that sooner or later we lose the ability to do some of the things we used to do. One of the things I used to do with less effort than I take in the present day is motivate mr Johnson to attend work. It worries me not as I can still find pleasure in other ways. These days I like to focus more of my attention on the boy's younger and more sprightly morsel than my own. Come to think of it that isn't the only thing that has changed. I take more time to cuddle and appreciate the boy's body than I used to. My finger has gain considerable skill at doing what my male organ used to do and I have to say I get almost as much satisfaction from bringing some pleasure to the boy this way.

So as it may, we begin to substitute some things we used to do for new things, some of the time from necessity. However I for one have found pleasure in discovering new sexual habits I might otherwise have missed in my prime. I don't think it has made me any less of a sexual partner than I was before and I daresay I have become somewhat less selfish and more attentive to the boy as my own body has become less able.
jocularguy

Re: Getting Older Our Sexual Habits and Sex Life With Boys

Post by jocularguy »

ollie wote I'm convinced that sooner or later we lose the ability to do some of the things we used to do. One of the things I used to do with less effort than I take in the present day is motivate mr Johnson to attend work.

That is going to be the end of civilization as I know it if it happens to me.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

ollie wrote:
I'm convinced that sooner or later we lose the ability to do some of the things we used to do.
Yes, and sooner or later we lose the ability to breath as well which is even more concerning...555.

ollie, I like your perspective on this. As we age we will gradually lose our ability to do many of the things we enjoyed before our bodies (and minds) became aged, and looking for alternative pleasures to keep us happy only makes sense.
ollie

Post by ollie »

jocularguy wrote:ollie wote I'm convinced that sooner or later we lose the ability to do some of the things we used to do. One of the things I used to do with less effort than I take in the present day is motivate mr Johnson to attend work.

That is going to be the end of civilization as I know it if it happens to me.
Embrace the inevitable my friend. :-)