Damn neighbors!

lvdkeyes

Damn neighbors!

Post by lvdkeyes »

My neighbor knocked on my door at 2:30 am this morning; can you believe that ... 2:30 am?

Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.
Gaybutton

Re: Damn neighbors!

Post by Gaybutton »

What did he want at that hour?

Many of the Thai boys think nothing of telephone calls in the wee hours as well. That's one of the reasons why I bought a second telephone and give the boys the number from that one. It stays turned off when I'm going to sleep. And since this is the beginning of the month, it stays turned off all the time unless I'm going to make a call using that phone. That way, I don't get the inevitable "I not have money for room" calls (and I have yet to see any of these boys lose their room whether I help them out or not).

But a wee hours knock on the door is a different story. Unless I'm expecting someone, whoever it is gets the pleasure of having to explain to the police what he's doing there and knocking at that hour. Somehow, during those hours I don't think it's Ed McMahon with my check . . .
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

LOL LOL LOL You'd better read my post again.
Bob

Post by Bob »

lvdkeyes wrote:LOL LOL LOL You'd better read my post again.
Which bar does Bagpipes work at?
TomUK

Post by TomUK »

lvdkeyes wrote:Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.
I was once sitting in my hotel room after breakfast surfing the internet when suddenly the guests next door played rather loud music. As it happened I had some bagpipe music on my computer and retaliated by playing 'Scotland The Brave' at full throttle. After only a few minutes it became very quiet next door.

TomUK
bao-bao

Post by bao-bao »

TomUK wrote:
lvdkeyes wrote:Luckily for him I was still up playing my Bagpipes.
I was once sitting in my hotel room after breakfast surfing the internet when suddenly the guests next door played rather loud music. As it happened I had some bagpipe music on my computer and retaliated by playing 'Scotland The Brave' at full throttle. After only a few minutes it became very quiet next door.

TomUK
I was ready to do that same retaliatory move once, too, but just in time I realized it would be awful for the other adjoining rooms so I just called the front desk.

I loved the bagpipes joke, lvkeyes. It ranks right up there with "Use an accordion, go to jail. That's the law" line that ran around the U.S. during that "that's the law" ad promo.