Is America about to go to war with Pakistan?

Jomtienbob

Is America about to go to war with Pakistan?

Post by Jomtienbob »

After you view this, do you think this is reason for war?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns ... /#44766356
Gaybutton

Re: Is America about to go to war with Pakistan?

Post by Gaybutton »

Maddow also brought out the question of why these things are being revealed publicly now. I don't know if there is going to be a war about it, but it wouldn't surprise me if something is up. The last thing the the USA needs is to involve itself in yet another war, especially in that part of the world, especially while we still can't get out of Afghanistan and Iraq, especially since the USA would probably be fighting this one alone with no allied assistance, especially since the USA is already perceived by much of the world as a war mongering country, and especially in a country with nuclear capability. There are plenty of things the USA can do besides starting up a war. Bush was trigger happy. Look where it got us.
bbillybb

Post by bbillybb »

We better not get involved with Pakistan and any type of involvement against them..Our resources are diminished and our National resolve to fight the "Enemy: has waned. We don't have to go looking for a fight..I'm sure it will find us if they really want to. Just do our clandestined spy and such and keep us as protected as we can be.
Jomtienbob

Post by Jomtienbob »

I too hope for peace, but believe that Afghanistan is not the "stan" causing most of the problems. It has been Pakistan, just ask the Afghans and the Indians. For too long that government has been run by a bunch of nihilistic gangsters who are nuclear armed.

Each year their delivery systems can reach further, and it is only a matter of time before disaster strikes somewhere.

I do hope we come up with a good technological fix before all hell breaks loose.