Surf Kitchen

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
lexusgs

Surf Kitchen

Post by lexusgs »

Was starving on Friday night. As I'm staying in Jomtien I happened upon the Surf Kitchen on Jomtien Beach Road. If I remember correctly it's close to soi 5 near the large K Bank.
Place was very busy at 11pm so decided to try it out. Menu is a mix of Thai, Western and some great value Japanese items. Sushi etc. The food was so so but service swift and efficient.
Total bill 900 bht for 2 soup starters one Salmon main course along with Beef Stroganoff + 2 beers. As an aside there were lots of cite Russian guys there....only problem was they kept
eying up my guy..such a shame they weren't looking at me :lol:
Gaybutton

Re: Surf Kitchen

Post by Gaybutton »

lexusgs wrote:Surf Kitchen on Jomtien Beach Road.
I checked to see if there is a web site for them, but there isn't. However, a Google search produced many favorable reviews. I've never been there myself, but it certainly looks like a place worth trying.
lexusgs

Post by lexusgs »

It was very popular GB. They have a separate kitchen for Sushi etc. The Japanese food looked really fresh and very well priced. I was going to paste the review from Trip advisor but wasnt sure whether that was ok or not.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

lexusgs wrote:I was going to paste the review from Trip advisor but wasn't sure whether that was ok or not.
As long as you include a link to the review, I don't see any problem about it. If you feel uncomfortable pasting in the review, you can simply post the link. Either way is fine with me.