Korean guys - "beat box" dance routine

bao-bao

Korean guys - "beat box" dance routine

Post by bao-bao »

While replying to a comment on an old post of mine about street dancers I was led to this clip of a Korean group that goes by the name of Jinjo. I don't know what the show was, but their performance was quite well choreographed and executed. Granted, there are eight of them flying about so it's easier to hide minor mistakes, I suppose, but it was entertaining.

Thought I'd share it with those who may not have seen it. Better viewed full-screen, and with your sound down (it's loud and distorted in the clip).

pokahottie

Re: Korean guys - "beat box" dance routine

Post by pokahottie »

I went to NAB one night and during the show they had a group of some rather hunky Thai guys doing a routine much like this. I believe the group was called "The Breakfast Club". The flexibility and energy of these young men, well there's nothing like it. I was left hot and bothered for a few days.
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

Thanks so much for posting that clip. It was great and I hope it inspires some of Pattaya's own break dancers to incorporate some choreography into their routines rather than snippets of gymnastic free exercises.
Jomtienbob

Post by Jomtienbob »

Now if they will only perform and pose in sexy underwear for our local fundraisers.

Good show!