New Restaurant in Pattaya

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
firecat69

New Restaurant in Pattaya

Post by firecat69 »

Rarely do I feel the need to write a good review on a Pattaya restaurant. But here goes.

"The Kitchen" on Pattaya 2 Rd just before Siam Bayview Hotel if you were coming from Walking Street area.

I believe European owned. Open front, high ceilings ,Big Tv's on the wall and high up fans.Very comfortable chairs and good spacing between tables.

Menu is very large with various salads,.soups and appetizers . Main plates encompass almost everything with the emphasis on Italian. However they have ribs, steaks , fish and chip a complete Thai menu and a number of sandwiches. They serve beer and booze and all sorts of coffee', teas etc.

I had a Banana Smoothee which was good size for 80 baht.

I went off what I might normally order and got Ravioli stuffed with spinach and Ricotta cheese Crostini.

I really hated to finish this dish , it was that good. They served it with some bread and olive oil. The price was 260 baht which for the quality of the dish IMHO was good value.

The service is excellent with very well dressed cute girls (can't have everything).

No tax was added which makes the price even more reasonable since many of the restaurants add that on to the bill.

I saw quite a few other dishes being served and the presentation looked very good and I noticed they were getting many good comments.

Give it a try!
Gaybutton

Re: New Restaurant in Pattaya

Post by Gaybutton »

Thank you very much, firecat69. It definitely sounds good to me. I'll be giving it a try very soon. I've never noticed it. Based on your location description, that would place the restaurant just about at Soi 10 on Second Road, close to Central Festival.
firecat69

Re: New Restaurant in Pattaya

Post by firecat69 »

Correct