Sunee Plaza Update

Anything and everything about Thailand
loke

Re: Sunee Plaza Update

Post by loke »

What happened to Krazy Dragon, was it for sale ?
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Been closed for quite some time.. Not likely to re-open unless someone with more money than brains does it. Too big with a big rent , elec etc in an area that cannot support those expenses for a GoGo Bar that is poorly designed.
Oliver

Post by Oliver »

What Sunee needs at the moment is a bit of light and activity near the Yensabai entrance. It's very depressing and has become worse since the demise of the shisha bars. First-time visitors must arrive and decide not to explore further.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

I have to agree with Oliver.
It won't be too long before Sunee Plaza consists of a small group of bars orientated around the Green Chairs and Doubleshot. Those left in the darker surrounding areas are doomed.
loke

Post by loke »

My observation is that the Arabs are very interested in ladyboys , maybe a ladyboy bar will open in Sunee and attract the Arabs in big numbers. Not my cup of tea but if there is a demand for this who knows, the arabs outnumbers the farang customers, and they have money to spend.
gerefan

Post by gerefan »

Loke.... Famous bar in soI VC opposite the hamburger lady, near the turning to yensabai condo operated for about 5 years as a large ladyboy bar
It closed in 2014.
I doubt anyone would have the balls to open another one for the Arabs!
sugargrandpa

Post by sugargrandpa »

gerefan wrote:Loke.... Famous bar in soI VC opposite the hamburger lady, near the turning to yensabai condo operated for about 5 years as a large ladyboy bar
It closed in 2014.
I doubt anyone would have the balls to open another one for the Arabs!
As long as the ladyboys tuck their balls in neatly I don't see why they can't open another bar.
crabby

Post by crabby »

Gaybutton wrote:The way I see it, Sunee Plaza started its downward spiral the day Michael (Crabby) and Thomas left Corner Bar. Sunee Plaza just hasn't been the same ever since.
Thank you GB, miss y'all!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

crabby wrote:Thank you GB, miss y'all!
And you are very much missed. I know I'm speaking for many when I say I wish you would come back - even if just for a holiday. Of course permanently would be even better. You have a lot of friends here. And a lot of boys are waiting for you too.

Who knows? Maybe the day will come when you can reopen "Headquarters" . . .
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

Crabby 's predecessor at Corner Bar and my personal favorite is back in Pattaya. I hope to catch up with the original
Gary tonight.