Jomtien Complex is Gay Pattaya (if only by default)

Anything and everything about Thailand
Smiles

Re: Jomtien Complex is Gay Pattaya (if only by default)

Post by Smiles »

catawampuscat wrote:" ... Jomtien Complex chock full of boys but most of the area so dark from subdued or missing lights ... "
Its called 'mood-lighting' Cat. What would you prefer, flood lights on every electric pole?
Wrinkled, decrepit, drooling, old farts like 'us' ~ I include myself ~ look far better on first meetings when the lights are low, giving off a nice orangey glow and the boys are half-blind.
It's only later, in the hotel room, when the six florescent lights are switched on all at once by your guest that they start screaming in horror and running out the door, so bring a small fishing net to keep 'em in. Bright elevators also play havoc with the general ambiance ... as all Thai elevators come with huge mirrors.
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

catawampuscat wrote:Too many boys
Yupins twice the price of other restaurants.
Too many boys?
Yupins twice the price?

The 3 course set menu is available at 380bht, when was the last time you had a 3 course western meal for 190bht?

For my taste I would agree there are too many swishy boys and too few Thai boys.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:For my taste I would agree there are too many swishy boys and too few Thai boys.
If anyone is looking for Tawan type muscle boys, Jomtien Complex is the wrong place to look. I agree there are "swishy" boys available in Jomtien Complex, but in my view most of the boys working in Jomtien Complex are more "boy next door" types.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

No one is talking about Tawan type boys, as for "next door types" it would be applicable if you were next door to a sex change clinic.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Jomtien same as always; many boyz luring in customers for a drink and then disappear. Will try again tonight for a friendly boy.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:as for "next door types" it would be applicable if you were next door to a sex change clinic.
That is utter nonsense.

I guess people will have to give it a try and judge for themselves.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Gaybutton wrote:I guess people will have to give it a try and judge for themselves.
By all means give it a try as options in Pattaya are not exactly expanding.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:By all means give it a try as options in Pattaya are not exactly expanding.
Unfortunately I have to agree with that part.
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

I would be willing to give it a try. Can anyone recommend any particular bars? What is a disappearing boy? Where do they disappear to? If I walk down Soi Twilight in BKK, there are no disappearing boys. Trying to understand the difference.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

thaiworthy wrote:I would be willing to give it a try. Can anyone recommend any particular bars? What is a disappearing boy? Where do they disappear to? If I walk down Soi Twilight in BKK, there are no disappearing boys. Trying to understand the difference.
I am sure you would like to think their disappearing is magic however, It simply means they entice you to buy a drink and once you do they go away. The bars are right next to each other just find the one that appeals to you. If you don't want them to magically "disappear" buy them a drink!