Report board technical problems here #2

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Report board technical problems here #2

Post by Gaybutton » Thu May 23, 2019 5:33 pm

We may have resolved the board problems, which is why I deleted the old topic. Once again Moses came to the rescue.

What we need to know now is whether anyone is still having problems, especially if the problems are SQL and/or slow loading, but if you are encountering any problems at all, please tell us what the problems are and where you are located. That is what we would need to know at this point.

Moses

Re: Report board technical problems here #2

Post by Moses » Sun May 26, 2019 2:11 am

Today I made changes in settings of the server. Please report problem in case you'll have troubles to post or to search forum.
Local private gay guides and companions
[*] in South East Asia http://siamroads.com
[*] in Thailand http://bkktour.info/

Moses

Post by Moses » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:09 pm

Today I made some technical works on sever. Forum was switched off for about 60 min till 5pm BKK time.

2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:05 am

Gaybutton wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:33 pm
We may have resolved the board problems, which is why I deleted the old topic. Once again Moses came to the rescue.

What we need to know now is whether anyone is still having problems, especially if the problems are SQL and/or slow loading, but if you are encountering any problems at all, please tell us what the problems are and where you are located. That is what we would need to know at this point.
Whatever you did seems to have solved the problems -- I haven't encountered the nasty SQL problem recently - connecting with no problems now. :D

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:05 am

2lz2p wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:05 am
Whatever you did seems to have solved the problems
I'm glad the board seems to be working properly for everyone now. The person to thank is Moses. He is the one who solved all the problems. Without him, this board would have either still been dealing with the problems or I would have taken it down.

The true hero is Moses.

2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:34 pm

fountainhall » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:50 am
One issue I have noted with Cloudflare. Getting on to the site takes about five seconds. No problem at all. If you then reply to a post, I can usually get to Preview without a problem. But on many occasions when I then press "Submit", I then get the Cloudflare 5 second notification again. When the site returns, my post has disappeared! I get round that by copying everything before I go to Preview so I can re-enter it if necessary. But it happens so regularly I wonder if there is any way of stopping it happening once one has logged in to the site.
Ditto - has happened to me twice - likewise, I now copy the message so I can paste it. I am using PC with Firefox browser.

Moses

Post by Moses » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:42 pm

2lz2p wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:34 pm
fountainhall » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:50 am
One issue I have noted with Cloudflare. Getting on to the site takes about five seconds. No problem at all. If you then reply to a post, I can usually get to Preview without a problem. But on many occasions when I then press "Submit", I then get the Cloudflare 5 second notification again. When the site returns, my post has disappeared! I get round that by copying everything before I go to Preview so I can re-enter it if necessary. But it happens so regularly I wonder if there is any way of stopping it happening once one has logged in to the site.
Ditto - has happened to me twice - likewise, I now copy the message so I can paste it. I am using PC with Firefox browser.
Please Mark "remember me" checkbox at time of login, it should solve problem

daherk

Post by daherk » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:07 am

When I try to mark the "Remember Me" box it will not work and I must log in every time I enter your site.

2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:52 am

Moses wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:42 pm

Apparently I have previously done that - I have the Board Index in my 'favorites' and when I click it I go to the page, never having to sign in again. The problem seems to occur if it takes time for me to compose and proof the message -- shorter messages don't seem to have the problem.

fountainhall

Post by fountainhall » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:05 am

Moses wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:42 pm
I did that a long time ago and every time I click on the log-in name box it automatically inserts my log-in name and password. I have no problem with that. Should I do this every time?

I agree with 2lz2p. The problem usually occurs only when composing longer messages.