Police Bust Sunee Camel Jockeys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Bucknaway

Re: Police Bust Sunee Camel Jockeys

Post by Bucknaway »

I don't read all the topics on all the boards. Racism of any people or groups are wrong. I said my peace on this topic. It's your board and you lay down the law as you see fit.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Bucknaway wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:03 pm Racism of any people or groups are wrong.
I agree. And if I thought these posts were racist posts I wouldn't permit them.
Bucknaway

Post by Bucknaway »

Where are the camel's?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Bucknaway wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:51 pm Where are the camel's?
I'm still waiting for you to say at least something about the way those people are behaving, but you seem to be more interested in trying to paint this as a racist topic. You're fighting a losing battle because there is nothing racist about the topic or any of the posts within it. If you're really going to try playing a race card with this, you'll be playing Solitaire.

"You'll have to do better than that."
- Nicol Williamson (Merlin), 'Excalibur'
Bucknaway

Post by Bucknaway »

I take it there are no camel's? So is the term a dog whistle to others of like mind that racist aggression hare is ok as long as it's cute and against not the whole race... just a handful.
Bucknaway

Post by Bucknaway »

I'm sorry, it's racist and no Jedi mind trick can get me to see it any other way.

As far as the main topic, I won't dignify it. I can't whistle past the racist subject title and pretend it's acceptable.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

The initial post was mine and I posted it on Sawatdee as well. It is interesting that those that do not live here and are not subjected to their atrocious behavior are are the same ones that find it offensive. If you are bothered there is still Gaythailand!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Bucknaway

Post by Bucknaway »

I'm bothered by racism
SP55

Post by SP55 »

Bucknaway wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:08 pm I'm bothered by racism
But you're not bothered that the arabs killed that young russian lady, are you? Whining about "racism" rather than murders, rapes, robberies and other real problems in society.
For years we who visit Sunee have said it's just a matter of time before the speedracing arabs kill someone with their driving. Now it happened.
Bucknaway

Post by Bucknaway »

Oh then racist name calling is justified I guess. But only here and not in real society.